• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Portal Tell him not to quit! I finally got my 10 year old to take a break from Roblox and Fortnite to play Portal. He says he's stuck. I told him a thousand other gamers want him to keep trying.

    Portal Tell him not to quit! I finally got my 10 year old to take a break from Roblox and Fortnite to play Portal. He says he's stuck. I told him a thousand other gamers want him to keep trying.


    Tell him not to quit! I finally got my 10 year old to take a break from Roblox and Fortnite to play Portal. He says he's stuck. I told him a thousand other gamers want him to keep trying.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Getting the gold on time

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    What does it mean to "stop enhancing the truth"?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    At the end of the chamber 5, glados said

    "Our previous statement suggesting that we would not monitor this chamber was an outright fabrication. Good job. As a part of a required test protocol, we will stop enhancing the truth in 3, 2...".

    Here, what does 'we will stop enhancing the truth' mean?

    Does it mean that she was already honest enough so she doesn't need to enhance a level of honesty of her to the subject?

    submitted by /u/Wigiaq
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah valve make portal 3 already

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    It was quite the journey

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    One of my favorite moments. That final landing is so satisfying

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Only veteran cringe fandom shippers will remember this one ������

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Lowpoly Aperture Science Handheld Quantum Tunneling Device I made :D

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    My boyfriend introduced me to Portal, so for our joint birthday party I decided to go Portal themed with a mini cake & cupcakes, complete with a handmade card :)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I don't think I've laughed harder at a single moment in a video game

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Like it's been so long since I played portal 2 and I just remembered the moment where the giant massive hatch opens and reveals a normal sized door. It was the middle of the night and I just remembered that one moment and couldn't stop laughing for a solid half hour

    submitted by /u/SnowyOranges
    [link] [comments]

    Where have I heard the second part before?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Wheatley robots (with Portal colours) in the new Skoda advert (UK)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    My favorite easter eggs reference Black Mesa

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    How old was Caroline when it happened? When was she born?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Any portal discord servers?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    As title says, are there any big and active portal servers? Or valve game servers in general? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ukgamer909
    [link] [comments]

    discord?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    is there a portal discord server

    submitted by /u/ProudHighway3614
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the XboxOne version of Portal 2?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    I have Portal 2 for my 360 but I'm lazy about switching cables and controllers. I also don't want to waste 20 bucks if the game is identical on both consoles.

    Is there any difference between the original disk version I have for my 360 and the one I can download on my XboxOne?

    submitted by /u/IndifferentSkeptic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment