• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Portal Ratman was using the CPU to heat his beans.

    Portal Ratman was using the CPU to heat his beans.


    Ratman was using the CPU to heat his beans.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Caroline fanart

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I started playing Portal 2 for the second time and found wheatly acting sus in chamber 02

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    [1920x1080] turned the portal: still alive menu background into a nice desktop wallpaper

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    GLaDOS Damaged - Fan Art - Part 2

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    This is a neat trick I like to do when playing Portal 2.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    GLaDOS

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    That wholesome feeling when...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    I hear my girlfriend (first time Portal player) say from the other room, "Babe, they say if I quit now I'll get cake!"

    I won't spill the beans.

    submitted by /u/xthedudehimself
    [link] [comments]

    If you stand in front of some of the Ratmann paintings where you get the first portal gun you can hear him rambling

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    Don't do it Messi, the cake is a lie!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Ummm...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Has this happened to anyone else?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    I want to delete achievements I unlocked in another account before

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    So I played Portal and unlocked some of the achievements and moved to another account. Now I can't unlock them in the new account. I re-installed Portal and it didn't work. I deleted the old account's userdata file but Steam client retrieved it, with old one's save files I deleted in game, even though I started the game in the new account. Are there any ways I can completely remove the achievements of the old account and unlock them in the new one? The old one is still accessible and I'm playing on the same device.

    submitted by /u/dustyfloor_
    [link] [comments]

    How does GLaDOS function in portal 2?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Ok so I'm getting back into portal and after a while and I was just wondering why can GLaDOS just function without the cores? when in the first game when you took the cores away from her she was incredibly unstable and hardly able to control anything in the facility anymore. And also with the curiosity core removed why did she still feel the need to test? And also Wheatley. And also If she wants to test so bad why did she let chell go? And if she simply wanted her to go away why didnt she kill her? I get she's had a hard time in the past but when chell was in the lift she had the perfect opportunity, thank you if you answer any of this, still think the game is great, and also I mainly want the first question answered

    submitted by /u/--Dandy--
    [link] [comments]

    We are looking for mod development applicants.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    This is for a mod called Scorched Earth Policy by Scorched Earth Studios. The mod is a Portal/Half Life mashup, in which Chell never existed and Gordon Freeman is dead. GLaDOS made a deal with the Combine and made them even more powerful. You are playing as Barney and you are doing tests made for CP officers. You have to stop Breen and GLaDOS at all costs. We are currently short on team members, we are looking for a composer, programmer (requires knowledge of Source and Vscript) and maybe a mapper. Here is the link to our server if you are interested: https://discord.gg/tNjAc9XN

    Your fellow, u/KitFistosFriend / Codename Henry

    submitted by /u/Kit_Fistos_Friend
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Portal 2 and realized something

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Like i said I finished portal 2 yesterday and realized how much in common Cave Johnson and Varrick from Avatar Legend of Korra have.Both are mad geniuses,have secretaries that are very talented and helps them a lot and they are both business men.When I heard Cave Johnson's lines like "Corporate told me i couldnt fire a man because he was on a wheelchair.Did it anyways ramps are expensive" and him keep asking something from Caroline reminded me a lot about Varrick

    submitted by /u/atmkrncnr13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment