• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - July 2021

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - July 2021


    /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - July 2021

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Hello, and again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.

    The Enrichment Center is pleased to present the {{date %B %Y}} /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase.

    Here, you may post links to up to three chambers, or one collection. You may post your own chamber or someone else's chamber, but if it was made by someone else, please be advised that Aperture Science regulations require you to credit the author. If you fail to do so, you must disregard any undeserved praise.

    Feedback and discussion about chambers you have tested in this thread is highly encouraged, as it helps creators to improve their work.

    Thank you, and have fun.

    -- GLaDOS

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I made a funny

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    made a firefox icon for, like, an aperture science-themed pc I guess? couldn't think of anywhere else to post it. just download it and convert it to .ico file, should be transparent.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    Last post was from Plants vs Zombies

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    What in Gods name is this image

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Who is the best mute?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    I think there's a magnet behind this wall that attracts the sentry. Considering that their sentrys are made of metal, that makes sense.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    I now have Portal 1, but i have a question, how i install mods in Portal 1? Not mods like Prelude or ERROR, just simple mods likes skins of the portal gun, and other things.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    I tried installing mods in Portal 1 (from gamebanana) but none worked, I tried almost everything by installing them, but nothing happens.

    Any help

    (I don't mean full mods like the ones I mentioned above, I mean just portal gun skins or other things, not full mods)

    submitted by /u/Raymond_130
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 plot.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    a way to immobilize turrets

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Sentry Mode on Tesla

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    GLaDOS WIP #2

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    WIP Portal 2 GLaDOS in Blender

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Just finished playing through Portal 2. AMAZING.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Only get assigned as player 1 in coop

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Hi I'm new to this sub. When I join a game coop (random players) I get atlas 100% of the time and this didn't happen when I played a couple years ago. I like to practice speedrunning and I just find pbody to be funnier to play so it's just weird to me as I thought it would be randomly selected (also this didn't happen before). It's not a big deal but still annoying ig

    And I know I can play pbody if someone invites me but I don't have any friends that play portal :(


    [link] [comments]

    Portal 1 very easy?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    I played through the game a few days ago and found it really easy. Admittedly, I did complete portal 2 first, but I was expecting Portal 1 to be a lot longer and a lot harder. It only took me 3 hours and I found that it felt like I was still going for tutorial levels for the first 12 or so chambers.

    Has anyone else found this to be the case? Because as great as portal is, I haven't seen anyone talking about the difficulty.

    submitted by /u/CompleteFacepalm
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, people! In the Chapter 8 Chamber 15 when the exit is created, i could swear i saw someting moving towards the exit. Any ideea what was that?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the platinum trophie is still possible to get?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/tren-fantasma03
    [link] [comments]

    I threw up while playing this game

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    I'm new to this game and I think Portal is a cool puzzle game. But after playing this game for about 40 minutes straight, I started to feel dizzy, a bit hurt in my head then I vomited.

    Rested for awhile and tried this game again but my head just hurt, can't keep playing.

    I also tried other video games, none of them makes me dizzy.

    Has anyone experienced the same problem?

    submitted by /u/DillyDallyZuke
    [link] [comments]

    I have played this game so much and my brother has watched me play

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I was playing again, and I can hear him shooting portals, this is making me very happy

    submitted by /u/toyfreddym8
    [link] [comments]

    "game server has been shut down"

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    So, I was playing some community single player chambers, as you do, and out of nowhere a regular portal 2 loading screen comes out of nowhere. When it loads, it has the box that comes up in co-op when atlas leaves. And I'm left in a test chamber in abandoned aperture. The only things I can see are a bts area with a computer, a malfunctioning laser, a laser receptical, and an old aperture test door. Can anyone tell me what might have happened to cause that? Bye the pause menu was the regular single-player campaign one.

    submitted by /u/Mr_p1gman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment