• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Portal Something's not right...

    Portal Something's not right...


    Something's not right...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    science isn't about why, it's about why not?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    the cake wasn't a lie afterall... and im 14 now... nice

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Portal 2 Vibes from Swiss Army Bunker

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    "So, what do you think about overcomplicated platforming..."

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Found this on the 880

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    I wasted half of an entire day making a mini Central Core

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I recreated Whomp's Fortress from SM64 in Portal 2, but a little different than the original

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    WIP of something i'm making in Blender

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    made another edit of Portal! (and two other franchises)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Portal 1 vs 2

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Is it weird that I like portal 1 more than portal 2? I find Glados intimidating and scary as a villain but I find it hard to take Wheatley seriously so I can't say the same for him. She does tell jokes but they are cruel and she's so callous and robotic. Wheatley is less robotic and has more personality and reminds me more of a regular guy than a robot. I get that he's meant to be unintelligent and laughable for comedic affect but I can't take a villain seriously if they're supposed to be the laughing stock. I do like certain aspects like finding out Glados' background and having the power dynamic shift to where she's weak enough to have to work with us and for us also having no choice but to cooperate with her and i like the humour. I even like Wheatley's humour and I do find him funny but just not a good villain

    submitted by /u/Redacted1997
    [link] [comments]

    Spinning to be winning. Credits for Wither Skell for making the animation + video.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    GLaDOS singing In portal 2 title screen

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Here's a concept: Portal x superliminal!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Basically, this would be a free DLC made by valve and the people who made superliminal, combining the two elements from each game so that you could get a brand new experience! Story? I literally have no idea.

    Btw I made this as an advert for r/heresaconcept.

    Edit: Here's a concept for whoever was the first to downvote this: Go fuck yourself.

    submitted by /u/Meeooowwww1234
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t buy Portal 1?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Heya, I've been looking to get into the portal series for awhile now, but when I look up online anywhere to try to buy Portal 1, they only ever have 2 available. I could get it on PC but I really don't like playing games on PC, and my PC is also incredibly weak. I've also seen in it some kinda bundle with other games, but I really don't want to buy a bundle with a bunch of games I don't want to play and Portal. Is there any way I can buy portal 1, on console, without it being in some dumb bundle, or is that just not an option?

    submitted by /u/A_Person72
    [link] [comments]

    Where have the cores gone ?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    I remember a lot of cores being woken up in the ending of Portal. However, during the entire playthrough of Portal 2, the player only meets Wheatley, Rick, Fact Sphere, and Space Core. In addition to that, Aperture seems deserted. Where are the others?

    Did I write anything wrong? If yes, please warn me, I'm learning English and it'd help a lot :)

    submitted by /u/UnitedMerica
    [link] [comments]

    Made a video summarizing what makes Portal so damn good and one of the best video games ever! Sorry if this comes across as self promotion but I put a lot of time into this and i think you guys would love it too!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Orange portal gun or blue portal gun?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Does anyone have the sound files for the cubes in portal 2 when they hit the ground or does anyone know how to extract sound files from the game?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    I'm making an animation with the companion cube in it, and I need some sound effects. Does anybody know how to get them?

    submitted by /u/TrageDK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment