• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    Portal Portal 2 Fanart I just finished up, This was fun to work on, but the portals and posing hurt my brain, Hope you guys like the drawing! ( Artfinitii )

    Portal Portal 2 Fanart I just finished up, This was fun to work on, but the portals and posing hurt my brain, Hope you guys like the drawing! ( Artfinitii )


    Portal 2 Fanart I just finished up, This was fun to work on, but the portals and posing hurt my brain, Hope you guys like the drawing! ( Artfinitii )

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Just picked this up at my local video game store! : )

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Don't worry, I won't put you in the incinerator

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Got this cute little guy today! By UK artist @lazysloths on Insta (original pic for reference)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Guys the panel broke on a ripoff portal

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    We deserve a Portal Collector Edition (1 & 2 titles) for PS4/5 generation consoles. What do you think, guys?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Got some window chalk the other day, decided to make a tribute to portal 2.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Do you know this ? (Portal 1)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    BEE Mod breaks cube droppers?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    In the vanilla puzzle creator, I can place a cube dropper on a button and the cube will perfectly land on it. With beemod however, the cube doesn't seem to spawn from the center of the dropper. it's slightly to the right. This causes the cube to bounce in random directions when dropped from a 3 block gap or more, if the number isn't wrong. You are able to rotate the dropper in 4 directions with bee mod which is not a vanilla thing, but it doesn't help either. Even the direction that works best causes the cube to sometimes bounce around.

    I believe the reason this happens is because of the additional area at the top of droppers. In vanilla P2, cubes spawn just at the top of droppers. In P1 and beemod, they spawn at a higher position and then fall down. This definitely has a reason, maybe to make it compatible with the P1 style. But it's really annoying how the cube doesn't fall on the button.

    Is there a way to fix this? Can I manually replace the beemod droppers with vanilla ones? Or can someone post this as a bug report on Beemod's GitHub?

    submitted by /u/Sspyrshlsx
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with coop achievements in Portal 2

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    I'm omw to complete Portal 2 achievements, the last ones I have are coop, so I need some volunteers to help me, thanks!

    I guess the most difficult one will be "Professor Portal" because this game is old af.

    Platform: PC Steam gamertag: TheWalkingSans Freetime: afternoons and weekends GMT+1

    submitted by /u/esansnew
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op partner

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    So i had 42/51 Portal achivement out of those i have 7 Co-op achivements i havent goten. I need someone to help me get those achivements. You can add me through discord Lukoslav#3858 or you can dm me on reddit for your steam name.

    submitted by /u/kovno123
    [link] [comments]

    Modding question

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are trying to make a mod that translates Portal 2 to our language. Are we gonna need to make the whole game from scratch somehow? How can we do this?

    submitted by /u/omri6royi70
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think portal three-story would be

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    I know it doesn't need to happen but I was just seeing what people think good story would be for it

    submitted by /u/Working-Elk-6894
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment