• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Portal Cave Johnson Eat A Lemon And Dies

    Portal Cave Johnson Eat A Lemon And Dies


    Cave Johnson Eat A Lemon And Dies

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Confused about portal 2 Glad0s wakeup?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Hello, so I knew Portal 2 for a VERY long time, and the whole game too, but one scene in the game confuses me to this day. So I came to ask, in the moment where you and Wheatley wake up Glad0s, and she picks you both up with her arms, what does she do to Wheatley after he say "Oh no no no no!" and then somehow damagaes him causing him to power off/do something that made him look dead?

    What happened in that moment???

    submitted by /u/Ioquack
    [link] [comments]

    Took a bit of a different approach to the Advanced Chamber 17

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Invalid Save, failed to open file

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    When I attempt to create a save file or save my game on Portal, I'm greeted with this message. Anybody have a fix for this? My game also crashes when entering a elevator that changes the level, not chamber.

    submitted by /u/xN1GHTMAR3z
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 level creator on mac

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    I searched for this already with no luck. I'm on a version of MacOS that's old enough that the Portal family still works on it. Is there any free software I can download that will allow me to "rebuild" my personalized levels in portal 2? I definitely remember being able to do so a while ago, but that was 2 laptops and 4 years ago and I have no idea what I did.

    submitted by /u/samthetov
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment