• Breaking News

    Friday, June 18, 2021

    Portal My LEGO Portal 2 vignette

    Portal My LEGO Portal 2 vignette


    My LEGO Portal 2 vignette

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Portal - Still Alive - Music Box Arrangement

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    I'm very much proud of myself for completing a test chamber wrongly (Portal Reloaded)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    In the first funnel test I got a bit lazy, didn't want to deeply analyse the situation so I solved the test by putting the future cube on the small shelf made by the funnel-maker sticking out of the wall. Then I transported myself near the exit, jumped on the shelf, put the cube higher, once again transported myself near the exit and I was done! The announcement "this was not the way the test was supposed to be solved" was VERY satisfying. The maker of Reloaded was a smart guy/gal and got that particular case covered.

    submitted by /u/Jeszczenie
    [link] [comments]

    Made a video please criticize

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Co-op: Wanted

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I haven't completed the co-op levels yet, and am looking for someone on pc to join this weekend. I'm pacific time (PST)

    submitted by /u/DSC_Director_Bennett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment