• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Portal Pain.

    Portal Pain.


    Pain.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    the true portal meme

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Wouldn’t that make you fat?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    yo look at these half life and portal displates

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    Wheatley is a space docking station confirmed

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    What should I put under the logo

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    I use inspirobot to generate dumb stuff to put in my discord status and i thought this was fitting

    Posted: 16 May 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    BURN LIGES HOUSE DOWN WITH LEMONS

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    I made my friend a companion cube for his birthday!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Finally got my Wheatley ristband

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Aperture Science: All Endings... I would appreciate if you could give feedback on the video:)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    I was editing some clips until I reversed a song then slowed it down and now it sounds like from Portal 2

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    The companion cube will never threaten to stab you, and, in fact, cannot speak

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Re-imagined my favorite section of the game in Blender.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Portal 2 Remote Play

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    So, I'm trying to do Steam remote play co-op with my sister, and it's uh, not been working out much. First I tried inviting her in-game, but quickly realized that's for when someone actually owns the game. Then I found the remote play option and that worked well enough, she's got the game being streamed on her computer and all, but... we can't get the game going. Apparently, there's supposed to be a split-screen option on the menu, but it's not showing up.

    Now, I consider myself pretty alright with computers and stuff, so I think I realize what's up. The game is being streamed, visually, but nothing's telling it that there are two people on. Additionally, I'm afraid there might be an issue with input. Is it possible for us both to play on our keyboards? I could get a controller going if absolutely necessary but I'd rather we just play on the computers.

    I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Groinificator
    [link] [comments]

    I think I found a glitch

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    So I am in the Wheatley fight and somehow I kill him with one bomb that was glitching all over the place... is this a known bug?

    submitted by /u/Cybersoldier65
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell was Aperture Science actually testing?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Okay so we know they know how to make a quantum space hole. I feel as if they are just testing human knowledge and problem solving and not the gun, the levitation blue ray, or the light bridges. Glados even killed lots of people, so no test subjects for her, besides the obvious. So what are they exactly testing? the limits of the portal gun? The limits of human problem solving?

    submitted by /u/Glenncoco23
    [link] [comments]

    Chell's room is somewhere here ! (IKEA store under construction, picture by G0lia7h).

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    I wanna do a Portal/Portal 2 wallpaper for my dual monitor setup, what do you guys think I should do?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    I need to go outside! I had a Bday party for a family member and beat Portal (for the 2nd time, took me 102 minutes, all done today) and Portal: Reloaded (which I've been playing for the past week.)

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Hallo Aus Berlin x Portal drawing my cousin made

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment