• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Portal me and my bf made the cake from portal for my bday :>>

    Portal me and my bf made the cake from portal for my bday :>>


    me and my bf made the cake from portal for my bday :>>

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    for real tho

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    The real reason of buying 3D printer :D

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    My drawing of the sentry turret! Should I do GLaDOS next?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Drew these for art class, messed up on the top right part of the cube

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    LEGO GLaDOS update (First half of the build)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    w a t

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Alternate portal 1 ending?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    I still remember an alternate portal 1 ending to this day. I had a cd copy almost a day after it released. I remember my first time completing it, instead of the boss battle. you would go down a couple of stairs (with rattman drawings), and then you would find the cake, just sitting there. There were no glitches, it was just the only way to progress to get the cake. I recently bought it on steam, to replay but got a different ending and was surprised. I replayed the same cd, and the ending was the same from steam. This isn't an "oh I remember bits and pieces" because I vividly remember the ending. As I said, it wasn't a modded copy or anything (and there is no mod with this ending online). So I just want to know if anyone else out there can help me find this ending again. Also i remember the standard ending outro, with the zooming out of the facility part. WARNING: This is from my memory, and is not a mod as I got this ending, from the disc version, a couple of days after release

    submitted by /u/InternationalAd6159
    [link] [comments]

    Thicc glados

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    Bottom text

    submitted by /u/Wheenstman
    [link] [comments]

    Just put up my aperture science wall decal!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    when the genetic lifefor and disc operating system is sus gladOS

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Someone pls help computer is being wierd

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Ok, so my 2010 Macbook pro somehow can't run Portal 2 but can run Portal stories: Mel. It used to run the game properly before, but doesn't anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Berkgozek
    [link] [comments]

    my selfie of atlas

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Ummm... I think my game glitched so hard, do I need to start all over?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Show that pit who's boss

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Portal 2 Extremely Dark

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Hey all. I'm new to portal 2, and it's a great game. However, My levels are all dark to the point where I can't see anything. I've tried redownloading it, but it's still extremely dark. I've watched Jacksepticeye's series on it, and even though it's dark, you can see things. I've had to use developer console and use mat_fullbright 1, but the game doesn't feel genuine that way. Any help would be appreciated. Here is what it looks like.

    https://imgur.com/a/ngMqMV2

    https://imgur.com/a/AsMtpcV

    submitted by /u/YPerm
    [link] [comments]

    Hol up

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment