• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - April 2021

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - April 2021


    /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - April 2021

    Posted:

    Hello, and again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.

    The Enrichment Center is pleased to present the {{date %B %Y}} /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase.

    Here, you may post links to up to three chambers, or one collection. You may post your own chamber or someone else's chamber, but if it was made by someone else, please be advised that Aperture Science regulations require you to credit the author. If you fail to do so, you must disregard any undeserved praise.

    Feedback and discussion about chambers you have tested in this thread is highly encouraged, as it helps creators to improve their work.

    Thank you, and have fun.

    -- GLaDOS

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored and made this.

    Posted:

    Update to my last post, I merged them all together!

    Posted:

    Me (left) and my friend (right) were playing through the co op campaign for the first time when I manage to fail at the simplest task

    Posted:

    This is my Rendition of Aperture from Portal 2!

    Posted:

    Found in r/prequelmemes

    Posted:

    Happy April Fool’s Day! (Not mine, belongs to wacky-w on DeviantArt)

    Posted:

    Some (not great) stuff from Portal 2 I made with random Lego sets

    Posted:

    So I was playing Rexaura, and I accidentaly walked into an energy pellet, while falling out of a portal. Not only I survived the pellet (which would've normaly killed me), but it also bounced off of me. I tried to recreate it, and I actually managed to do it again! More in the comments.

    Posted:

    3D printed an aperture laboratories tag

    Posted:

    Probably the final update, I don't think I can add any more, but it's a big one! (Spoilers for Portal 2)

    Posted:

    Upgraded GLaDOS, Chell''s Long Fall Boots, part of Shaft 09 and Portal Gun Stand

    Posted:

    My new drawing desk came with a very barebones Glad0s

    Posted:

    Portal 2 - Definitive Edition (Pre-Alpha Gameplay)

    Posted:

    I’m streaming portal right now and some help will be greatly appreciated!!

    Posted:

    Don't join if you don't want to but my channel name is spoolio123 (twitch). Some advice/tips would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/ITSGAMINGWEEEEEEK
    [link] [comments]

    hi everyone i need an advice

    Posted:

    so i wanted to buy portal and portal 2 bundle. Is there gonna be any sale for those (separately or together)? Should i wait for some time?

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomSkeleton
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody has a link to the video where gabe says "when lives gives you lemon ..." on stage?

    Posted:

    I tryed to find it via multible searches but nothing looked like it works so does anybody has a link or the video of it?

    submitted by /u/idkwhatusernameican
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment