• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Portal The ceiling in my sports hall looks very familiar

    Portal The ceiling in my sports hall looks very familiar


    The ceiling in my sports hall looks very familiar

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    I turned myself into a potato chell!!!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    WIP Chell n Wheatley

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    everyone on their first playthrough:

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    flames, portals and lasers

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Chell and Red are having a conservation.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    AAAH BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIIIIIIRD

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Unintended solution in P2R, good to see there are multiple solutions.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Ah yes Portal Reloaded

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Last wrong timeline for the day. Test chamber 24. (Portal Reloaded)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    I wanted to share with you guys this amazing remix of the entire Portal 2 OST that Vandoorea and Danbero made that only has 4k views and this probably took hundreds of hours to make. Go show your support!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I made this render not too long ago and yes someone did clean the floor really well...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Test chamber 15 in the future. This is the first time I've done two wrong timelines in one run and he seems annoyed. (Portal Reloaded)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    My friend found an... interesting portal reloaded glitch

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    screenshot I just took

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Space core.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Im wanting to build a space core puppet. With LED eye and soundboard. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/NCR_Ranger-1108
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] About portal 2 on xbox 360

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    So i have this copie of portal 2 on xbox 360 and i wanted to ask if anyone has all the papers in it because im interested about whats on them but mine is german in i dont understand any of it.

    submitted by /u/Croissantman7
    [link] [comments]

    loading screen looking kinda sus

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    I'm playing Portal Reloaded the wrong way, chamber 23. Featuring the funnel fly glitch.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    GLaDOS did nothing wrong

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Yes, she gassed the Enrichment Center, but you have to look at the events leading up to it.

    Caroline was practically forced into becoming digitized, and like two minutes after she was booted up for the first time, they tried to shut her down. The faux pas here is that she's a human personality inside of a glorified personality core, so from her perspective, the scientists were literally trying to KILL her.

    The testing track is designed for the subject(s) to always be incinerated at the end. I don't think GLaDOS re-designed the enrichment center for this to happen, since the Morality Core was already trying to stop her from doing any more harm.

    As for the first half of Portal 2, GLaDOS can't help but rib Chell because Chell blew up the morality core. And after GLaDOS is put into a potato, she actually tries to help Chell - not that she has much of a choice, but after Wheatley seizes control, she gives Chell props for "doing all the work" - even if only to spite Wheatley.

    submitted by /u/GnarlyBellyButton87
    [link] [comments]

    Portal: Reloaded is a great mod with no glitchess whatsoever...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    It took a while but I got test chamber 12 in the future (Portal Reloaded)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    I have a very bizarre lighting bug in my Steam version of Portal 2 and I have no idea how to fix it. Can anyone help? (Comparison of my lighting vs. intended lighting inside)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    My screenshots are on the left, the intended visuals of the game are on the right.

    My screenshots look a bit flashy because I tried installing a visual upgrade mod as part of my efforts to fix the issue, but it just ended up making my weirdly lit version of the game look prettier.

    In the first comparison, I'd actually say I like my game's dramatic lighting more than the intended lighting, but the rest of the comparisons show the downfall of my game's alternate lighting.

    There are shadows missing everywhere, and it's especially offputting when shadows that are meant to conceal something are not there, like the shadows that are supposed to hide where the mechanical arms retract to (as seen in the third comparison.) In the normally lit version of the game, the wall they retract to is heavily shrouded in shadow as it should be, but in my version, it's somehow brightly lit which clearly reveals that the arms just clip into the wall awkwardly.

    In the last comparison, you can see that the intended lighting for the room features a natural looking light source from above casting various shadows across the room's surfaces, but in my version of the game, it just looks like there's a big spotlight illuminating the room from inside with almost no shadows, only a few vague buggy looking ones stretching across the walls.

    This issue I'm having is far from game breaking of course, I just want to be able to enjoy the game as it's intended, so this bizarre broken lighting is really bugging me.

    I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, verifying the integrity of the game files, restoring in-game visual settings to default, using the console command mat_fullbright 0, and getting the visual upgrade mod which did make it look significantly sharper and more vibrant, but unfortunately made no changes to the bugged lighting.

    Can anyone help me understand what's going on here?

    submitted by /u/bestreddo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment