• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Portal Portal 2 test chamber art. Let me know what you think

    Portal Portal 2 test chamber art. Let me know what you think


    Portal 2 test chamber art. Let me know what you think

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Portal x Pink Floyd mashup I've made. Follow me on IG if you like it! IG > fearcheck

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Using some tips left in the comments on the original I made some improvements. Sharpened a few shadows and made it look dirtier.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    Calculated. part 2

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    wheatley but hot

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    POV: life gave you lemons

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Just drew this for a friends tattoo. Mantis men included! What do you all think?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Original post by u/RandonLikeTheWind2 https://www.reddit.com/r/Portal/comments/md8c99/wheatley_but_hot/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    This ad I found on Reddit. For reference, this is centered on Wheatley Village.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    Portal 2 cube edition in PS3 - value and how to sell?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    I have been thinking about selling this rare piece I have - a PS3 version of the Portal 2 cube edition, which was a very limited print

    This is it here. Basically because there are so few of them I can't find any info anywhere about previously sold versions. Anyone have any idea? Or could anyone point me to another community board that might be more suitable for something like this?

    submitted by /u/joustah
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 script for reading

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get someone who doesn't play game to experience portal 2, they don't play nor want to play in the future, but they do write and read a lot. So i was looking for a script that they can read and all i find is a lot of voiceline with no context. Anyone have anything like this? Audio book would be better, Stephen Merchant is very talented

    submitted by /u/Velocifaper
    [link] [comments]

    Side effects for science

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Are there no Portal VR games?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Hello, I've spent 3 hours looking for a Portal VR game and only found a (atleast for me) not working demo and a (I think) scrapped project, is there actually no Portal VR game that you can play using controllers and actually has portals?

    submitted by /u/Bruhhingg
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Prelude installation, help!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Could you explain in detail how to install Portal Prelude? Because I've already tried to install it with a tutorial and it doesn't work for me, and I think I know it is. So, could you also tell me if I can play Portal Prelude with Portal 1 downloaded from the internet to make it work?

    Because I can't buy Portal 1 from Steam as I don't have the money to buy it.I've already tried and it hasn't worked, but I'd still like to know if you knew any way.

    Please help me.

    submitted by /u/Subaru_Natsuki0
    [link] [comments]

    I've recreated Portal's Still Alive in the browser using JavaScript!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Gives me subtle portal vibes this

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Cave Johnson repeating the same PeTI lines in community test chambers

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Every time I do a community chamber that isnt made in hammer or with BEEmod, i get the same cave johnson voice line about how im in a test chamber and how it was stolen from the people who built it. How do I fix this so that it plays all of the lines in order?

    submitted by /u/SkylarWhistance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment