• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    Portal That’s a great meme

    Portal That’s a great meme


    That’s a great meme

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:17 PM PST

    How are you holding up because I’m a potato

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Don't worry guys, he is still safe

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:56 AM PST

    A simple meme

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Mind-blowing portal in form of the Mobius strip. Web demo in comments.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Something’s wrong, I can feel it...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    If anyone has Dreams. Check some of my hard work out!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:50 PM PST

    Cool photo from coop

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:43 PM PST

    Anyone else seeing the Borealis here? (sort of a spoiler)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:48 PM PST

    Is it OK to play portal two before the first game

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:08 PM PST

    OK so I played Portal two before I played portal is that OK?

    submitted by /u/Common_Device7146
    [link] [comments]

    Playing portal2 shitpost maps from the peter griffin p2 mapping community

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Bridge Constructor Portal: Level 31

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Designed around laser logic & set across 3 near identical chambers each more complicated than the last. - Perpetual Testing #175 “Complications” By EVILLOL.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Was just wondering what the majority of this community thinks Rattmann's fate was

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Chapter 1 done

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:09 PM PST

    So after posting that I recently bought the game, I've just finished chapter 1. What was Stephen Merchant doing? The setpiece of leaving your room was fun and putting you back to the start of portal 1. Kind of touches you come to expect from Valve!

    submitted by /u/Beanbag_shmoo
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome portal gun

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Ok, so I'm looking for someone to help me speedrun Portal

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Hey, I've gotten into speedrunning portal lately, not to post my scores or anything, just for fun. I've tried looking at video tutorials for speedrunning, but I just can't follow. I'm looking for an adequate speedrunner to join me in a discord call just to show me how its done. If anyone's interested, my discord is Kata_49#5136. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ajacal1212
    [link] [comments]

    GlaDOS singing in the shower

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:03 AM PST

    Portal 2 is my favorite game of all time, but I have never been able to play co-op.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    I love Portal 2. I played the single player over and over on Xbox 360, and not too long ago bought the game again on PC. Unfortunately, due to many years of siblings not interested in gaming and no friends owning the game, I've never been able to play co-op. Would someone be willing to play through with me for a few nights? I would prefer if you had little experience with the mode as well, but I'd be happy to play with anyone!

    DM me for Steam and Discord credentials.

    submitted by /u/Cha0sSounds
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a post-ending workshop map

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Portal 2 Spoilers Ahead !

    Hi, I'm looking for an old map thtat I believe I found on the workshop some years ago. All I can remember is that is starts right after the ending of the main game. The twist is right at the beginning of the map, when the field you end up in at the end of the base game turns out to be a bunch of fake screen walls that fall apart, and you're still inside the aperture labs

    Does that ring any bell ?

    EDIT : The mod was "Thinking with time machine" ! Thank you

    submitted by /u/Da_Badong
    [link] [comments]

    “If you don't understand why ‘this sentence is false’ is a paradox, you are more stupid than a frankenturret.”

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Quote by Wheatley

    submitted by /u/Jason5Lee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment