• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Portal The Cake Was Not A Lie

    Portal The Cake Was Not A Lie


    The Cake Was Not A Lie

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:02 AM PST

    When I saw Samsungs M-1 security dog I immediately thought of portals sentries so I made a little edit n animation.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:46 PM PST

    What are some mods worth playing (portal 2)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:40 AM PST

    I finished main game and now im looking for comunity made mods. Portal reloaded looks good, but im not sure about anything else, any recomendations?

    submitted by /u/ere15xkmcPL
    [link] [comments]

    That Johnson guy would say something similar

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    "This game loves me"

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:20 AM PST

    Is the layout of Portal even possible?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:20 PM PST

    Like if all the maps were combined into one would they overlay each other? does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/magicdog2013
    [link] [comments]

    it does not need a third game

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:37 AM PST

    PSA: portal doesn't need a third game with the ending of the second where shoot a portal on the moon and where glados lets you free that works as a final game

    submitted by /u/Pvt_Meme
    [link] [comments]

    I only need 2 more :D

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    (BLENDER CYCLES) This was gonna be rendered at 4000 samples and I was most of the way their but Blender crashed so I had to re render it, lol

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Portal reloaded minifigure! Working on amoc for it too! Stay tuned :)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Bridge Constructor Portal: Level 33

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:17 PM PST

    I never realized how quickly you can beat Portal 2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:33 PM PST

    I beat it start to finish in around 5 hours or so I wasn't keeping track of time but the fact that I knocked it out so quickly is surprising to me.

    submitted by /u/Gingersnap5322
    [link] [comments]

    The Terrible No Good Very Bad Portal 1 Radios

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:03 PM PST

    Just reinstalled Portal 1 looking forward too enjoying its Eeering lonely atmosphere again.

    Then I heard it "Da da da da.. da da dadadada DO DO DO DO DOO!!" the instrumental of still alive, ok Its just the radio in the beginning.. I remember that :D

    But then I heard it again, which I thought was weird.. then again and again, it never stopped, every time I entered a new room I heard it again, not even four puzzles in im about ready to stab a Zebra if I hear the loop of still alive again. I was concerned, I don't remember there being this many Radios in the game when I played it last march (first time I completed it)

    Looked it up, apparently it was for the Portal 2 ARG, thats all cool and all but why can't I turn it off? Portal 2 came out nearly 10 years ago, why does this still infest Portal 1? Could they not allow me to turn it off in the sound menu? Do I really have to modify the files, stay offline or just never touch the PC version ever again until I complete this ARG ad for ten year old game? Does this really infest the whole game or am I just overexaggerating? had to stop after the fourth chamber to wonder what was going on

    Portal 1's atmosphere is S tier Source Engine creepiness, you can really tell how much Half Life 2 is under the hood. But these radios blasting this terrible loop of still alive all over the game is like covering a Salvador Dali painting with pictures of monkeys scratching there butts.. does this not bother anyone else?

    Who at Valve decided to drown out Kelly Bailey's awesome sounds and score with this annoying loop?? Whoever they are I hope the are never allowed to eat cake ever again,

    submitted by /u/Someladboi
    [link] [comments]

    Starting Portal 2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 10:43 AM PST

    This is a follow-up to my last post on this sub.

    I ended up getting an Xbox 360, a 20 GB hard drive, and Portal 2 all for about $70. I'm starting Portal 2 and I'm really excited. Any tips for a first-time player?

    Edit: I was also planning on getting Portal: Still Alive on the Xbox Live Arcade.

    submitted by /u/hypessv
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for someone to help me get an achievment

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:10 PM PST

    I need someone who

    • Has the game

    • Hasn't played Coop

    I just need to finish the start with you and I'm finished. Would anyone be so kind and help me out : D I've gotten EVERY HL2, EP1, EP2 and P1 achievment. This would be the last Valve game set in the beloved HL/P universe that I would 100%!

    If anyone feels up to it, send me a PM per Reddit and I'll gladly answer!!

    submitted by /u/Bardiya123
    [link] [comments]

    A turret story...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    So Anyways this cake so delicious and moist

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment