• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Portal Im not saying theres a pattern, but there might be... I don't want to raise expectations too much...

    Portal Im not saying theres a pattern, but there might be... I don't want to raise expectations too much...


    Im not saying theres a pattern, but there might be... I don't want to raise expectations too much...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    Wait, no, that's not how you're supposed to use portals

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    I found a weird way to die...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:49 AM PST

    What is the point of Vulkan in Portal 2?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:52 AM PST

    I have a 5700 XT so to see any difference in FPS, I had to set the game to 4K. With DirectX 9 I was maxing out the FPS at 300 with 70-80% GPU usage and with Vulkan I was hovering at 250-280 FPS with 99% GPU usage.

    Are there any pros to using Vulkan?

    submitted by /u/Rebl11
    [link] [comments]

    Portal VR

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:27 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to play portal in VR?

    submitted by /u/fUnCkYgReG
    [link] [comments]

    A fun fact from GLaDOS

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:36 AM PST

    Not even close...

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    If any of y’all play Disney villainous. Here’s something I’ve been thinking on

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:12 PM PST

    I finally got every achievement in Portal 2!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    was replaying portal 1, acciddentally shot a portal at this door and uhhhh

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:45 AM PST

    How would a portal 3 be like?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:40 PM PST

    Like after chell is free, what else can they do?

    submitted by /u/Psychological_Fold76
    [link] [comments]

    One question: are HL posts alowed in this subbredit?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:47 AM PST

    I think they are, since HL and Portal take place in the same time and have connections, so posts about our rivals, Black Mesa scientists are allowed?

    submitted by /u/Kit_Fistos_Friend
    [link] [comments]

    GLaDOS makes a cameo in the Amoeba Sisters' video on the cell cycle

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Portal 2 - Question about achievements

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 05:06 PM PST

    I've finished Portal 2 and now I'm working on completing all the single player steam achievements. I got most of the ones I was missing by replaying the levels in challenge mode but for "You made your point" I have to play Wheatley's first chamber which does not seem to be playable in the challenge mode?

    Also for "Smash TV" I have to break the screens with Wheatley on them in multiple different chambers. Do I have to start a new game to get both of these or is there some other way of getting them a bit faster? Alternatively, does the game keep track of what screens you have already broken and I can just do them one by one in the challenge mode?

    submitted by /u/louray
    [link] [comments]

    Did the portal game come with a screensaver?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I was messing around on my computer, and noticed that I had two screensavers named "aperture science" and "glados". Sadly, both seemed to use flash, so I can't tell how they looked like

    submitted by /u/septerpride
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 Gets an Upgrade to Feature Vulkan Renderer

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:40 AM PST

    he grab r a d i o {ragdolls by me OC}

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Who says "your business is appreciated" on Portal

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:13 AM PST

    Every time I flush the toilet I hear this voice, who is saying it???

    submitted by /u/DowellAmple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment