• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Portal I feel like I could recite every line from memory

    Portal I feel like I could recite every line from memory


    I feel like I could recite every line from memory

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Portal Stories: Mel screenshot

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Weatley drip

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:11 PM PST

    So, I just joined the Sub, so here's my newest Render.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    Neon Aperture Laboratories Wallpaper (70s edition) [3840 x 2160]

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:57 AM PST

    I was so happy I wanted to cry, and then....

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:40 AM PST

    Turret be planning to overthrow the facility (voice made with 15.ai)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    This is my best recreation of chell in Rec room

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:31 AM PST

    I decided to play portal for the first time

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    I literally just sat here playing this game for 5 hours straight and beat it... And now I'm about to play Portal 2... WHY DID I NEVER PLAY THIS GAME BEFORE it's amazing.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/thabat
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 - The missing soundtrack for long fall

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:57 AM PST

    This won't bite me in the ass later i promise.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    Bruh

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    I'm praying my dream is about to come true. Portable portal

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:42 PM PST

    I made some Aperture Wallpapers using Concept Arts.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Hey Everyone!

    I replayed Portal 1 & 2 again, and I got so excited I decided to make some wallpapers using some F-Stop Concept Arts. They certainly could be better (I'm not the best with GIMP or any Image Manipulation Software) but I still think they came out pretty good.

    I'll be updating this album as I make more of them so stay tuned!

    submitted by /u/FoxMulder2002
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play community test chambers on local splitscreen?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:39 PM PST

    I've been a big fan of the series for a while, and recently got my friend into it. We've been playing the base 2 player chambers, but i'd love to play the test chambers together. We play on PC with controllers, so they are available for solo. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/spencergar
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone got the full text scroll on the computer monitors?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:27 PM PST

    I havent been able to find a video file of the full thing. if nobody does, how would i go about finding/making it?

    submitted by /u/_spider_trans_
    [link] [comments]

    The cake wasn't a lie

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    First ever Portal 2 map- im confused on how I ended up with this

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Strange glitch in chamber 10. Has anyone seen this before or explain it?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:58 PM PST

    Strange glitch in chamber 10. Has anyone seen this before or explain it?

    The blue portal never opened, when trying to place another blue portal it would just place a separate portal. The orange portal leads back to the first room. I was using the current glitchless speedrunning strategies, they can be seen here(WadaWada). Sorry for the lack of screenshots.

    https://preview.redd.it/2ngyignohfa61.png?width=423&format=png&auto=webp&s=105877876c8831788182a409c1588ef8e7036352

    submitted by /u/cxvtg
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 1 GLaDOS > Portal 2 GLaDOS

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:03 PM PST

    Before I start, I want to say that this is only my opinion, if you disagree with it that's totally fine.

    Don't get me wrong, she's still a good villain, I just think she was better in the first game.

    (Spoilers ahead, proceed with caution)

    In the first game, she seems just like a normal robot at first, tasked with guiding you through these crazy test chambers, add a few memorable lines and a bit of betrayal and lying, and you're good to go. She was genuinely terrifying when she needed to be.And she also was just fun to hear. Still Alive is still one of the best gaming music and music of all time.

    In the second game she is still good, the memorable lines are still there, and she gets even better when she becomes a potato. Want You Gone is really good, and I like her overall. What's the problem then? The beggining of the game. She just calls you fat and adopted, and that really weakens her character for me. It's not even funny, it becomes repetitive and that part where Chell breaks the Faith Plate is so annoying to me. She lacks a lot of personality from the first game, and while you could say that it's because Chell already knows GLaDOS is evil, why not make her try to be nice to Chell, because Chell (probably) has brain damage, and forgot that GLaDOS is evil, or instead of brain damage, make Chell (probably) have memory loss. It would make sense for GLaDOS, and she could even try to convice Chell that Wheatley is the villain, and Wheatley would try to prove the contrary. Also, players who didn't play the first game could have the twist from the first game not ruined, by having the same twist. Of course players who already played the first one could find it kinda boring, but I think it could be interesting for those players to trust Wheatley just so he can stab you in the back. Win win in my book.

    Just a reminder that this is MY opinion, so don't downvote me because you think differently. You probably think differently, but that doesn't mean neither of our opinions are right or wrong. Kinda sad that I have to state that twice, but hey, it's Reddit. I just hope people on r/Portal are nicer and don't downvote me because of what I think.

    submitted by /u/BatimadosAnos60
    [link] [comments]

    If GLaDOS was google (15.ai was used to make the GLaDOS voice)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:00 PM PST

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aQRcvFBzd7ruCcl4Gw3fJqiVnAD11le_/view?usp=sharing I basically just took a little bit of still alive and translated it multiple times through google translate then back to English and edited it to fit the song using audacity. (note: I also tried to vocode it so that it sounded like GlaDOS is singing, here's the result, but it's pretty terrible: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PYGNOOQOnUNhk1AWOkzaOBwDBZdtVzfG/view?usp=sharing) Lyrics in the comments. Also, sry for it being a google drive link, idk how else to do it. You should just be able to listen to it without downloading though.

    submitted by /u/PigsFly465
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment