• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - December 2020

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - December 2020


    /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - December 2020

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Hello, and again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.

    The Enrichment Center is pleased to present the December 2020 /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase.

    Here, you may post links to up to three chambers, or one collection. You may post your own chamber or someone else's chamber, but if it was made by someone else, please be advised that Aperture Science regulations require you to credit the author. If you fail to do so, you must disregard any undeserved praise.

    Feedback and discussion about chambers you have tested in this thread is highly encouraged, as it helps creators to improve their work.

    Thank you, and have fun.

    -- GLaDOS

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My bed after COVID ends.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Happy 68th birthday Ellen Mclain!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Steam to Valve

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:44 PM PST

    i made this drawing in class FOREVER ago but whatever

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Same goes for me

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:48 AM PST

    First game I finished :)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:19 PM PST

    Cave Johnson, we're done here.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 08:42 PM PST

    What a tragedy (Portal not working on macs)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:40 AM PST

    Level 19 Be Like~

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Should I get Portal 1 or 2?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:17 AM PST

    I know that I should buy both, but I low on steam credits, and I need some cents to buy the bundle with both games, and the fact that I can only buy games with steam credits kinda makes it harder to get the cents I need in 4 hours, anyway, which one should I buy? (Btw, my laptop is kinda potato)

    Sorry for bad english, still learning.

    submitted by /u/poke_sas
    [link] [comments]

    My sister wanted me to play animal jam with her, I got bored quickly so I tried to draw Wheatley and space core at the ending, drawing on that game is harder than I thought

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:47 AM PST

    C'è qualche italiano in questo subreddit? Plz

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Sono l'unico italiano mi sa XD

    submitted by /u/zer0TheVoyager
    [link] [comments]

    Portal radios

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:27 PM PST

    does anyone know what the morse code from the radio transmissions translates to? If no one does I'm going to go through, screen record, and slow it down to figure out what it says.

    submitted by /u/MegaReddit15
    [link] [comments]

    I'm attempting to learn hammer, and so far all I got is some sort of debug room.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:31 PM PST

    lil meme i just made

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:51 AM PST

    The aspect of Portal that immersed me most.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 03:52 PM PST

    When I first played Portal on the Xbox 360, I obviously didn't understand it much other than thinking

    'Mmmm Glados evil'

    But the scariest part was the loneliness The absolute feeling of comprehending that nothing else is there to assist you in that dilapidated facility, and what really tops the cake is the theme 'Self Esteem fund' that first plays in 'Chamber 14' and to keep this more Concise;

    I just really enjoyed that feeling, despite it being depressing and reminiscent to the feeling the vacant buildings and barren docks half-life 2 gives me--

    Or [TL;DR]: Portal was depressing and I loved it

    submitted by /u/Angsty_orange14
    [link] [comments]

    A multi compartment chamber that makes you think ahead a few steps before you can move forward from each one. Perpetual Testing #163 “DW and Chill… Finale” - By The Casual Gamer.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Can’t play anymore

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:01 PM PST

    When loading my save, I immediately spawn in the water and die and then when I respawn, the same happens so I'm stuck. Any fixes for this bug?

    submitted by /u/chocLITmilk864
    [link] [comments]

    Hey so.... I unbound all my movement keys in portal 2 while trying to unbind something else with the dev console.... help (image: me trying to figure out what the problem is and if I can rebind the keys)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment