• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Portal Took a little longer than expected, but I made a thing!

    Portal Took a little longer than expected, but I made a thing!


    Took a little longer than expected, but I made a thing!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    I'm posting a lot of things here lately but Idk I want to share the things I make with u. This time I made a drawing, hope you like it :)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about making a Portal 3 Fan-Game with a group of people, would Valve take it down?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Next Year in my Highschool, you can do a Game Development class. I've been a big fan of the portal series for quite some time now, and that led me to want to make my Own Portal 3 Game.

    My Question is, would Valve take it down due to Copyright? It's using the same Concept and characters, but we would most likely most make our models and code it ourself's.

    submitted by /u/Zeeltix
    [link] [comments]

    I love Portal:3

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    *slow clap* Oh good, that still works

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    A kind of a stupid question

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Is there going to be a remake of portal 1 that adds better lighting, more better textures similar to that of portal 2, just without the decay since portal 2 takes place 27,397 years after portal 1 (i got that info just by dividing 9,999,999 by 365), or even ray tracing (must need a super pc)

    submitted by /u/DIAMINDSIMON
    [link] [comments]

    hey im scared easily, should i play portal 2?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I can see the light...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Finally finished playing both games!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I assume most people, if not everyone, on this sub has finished it, but I finally got around to it today. Loved them both!

    submitted by /u/PrimoSupremeX
    [link] [comments]

    Why was GlaDOS's design changed?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    ReShade

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I downloaded reshade for portal 2 but I can't get into the menu, do any of you know why it's not opening, I have tried both the home key and shift f2

    submitted by /u/isaac_ayling
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever attempted to fully recreate test_chamber_00 from Portal in Portal 2?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I'm on a hunt (for some time now) for a Portal 2 remaster of the original Portal.

    I have found some niche projects but they're typically unfinished, unavailable, etc.

    If anyone has something, lemme know. :V

    submitted by /u/Magik_boi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment