• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Portal Now that I can finally post on this subreddit, here is a simple art piece of Chell!

    Portal Now that I can finally post on this subreddit, here is a simple art piece of Chell!


    Now that I can finally post on this subreddit, here is a simple art piece of Chell!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I 3D printed a potato!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    This portal costume

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I just started up the game, and this keyboard somehow spawned on top of the cake.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Did aperature science ever have a facility in Mexico?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Someone tired to make LongFallBoots??

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Portal bowling. (A map i made in hammer)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    HQ Trivia had a Portal 2 question

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Idk

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I have no idea what Aperture thing to draw, so I'm letting others decide

    submitted by /u/ihaveno-idea-anymore
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me out?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    So I had my friend play portal for the first time and we both noticed something. The cake wasn't a lie. They did have a cake and everything but they just didn't give it to you. When did people start lying and saying things like "there is no cake" and "the cake is a lie". They should change it to "they ate your cake"

    submitted by /u/retroDJ9
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing portal 2, on chapter 9. I got bouncing slime on the platform so every time I try to get to the launcher, I get bounced away, anyone know what to do?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    The bee2.4 discord are so rude

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Ok so I asked a question on reddit about BEE2.4 and this kind guy told me if I needed answers there is a discord. So I went . It was full of people on about portal 2. So I asked the question then BANG! This guy comes up to me and tells me I've breached level 5. Sorry sis but I wrote one sentence about a question I had for a game THIS discord Is for. Honestly I've never been more attacked in my life. Seriously though how am I breaching rules when I came to do stuff that it's made for? The only rules were no profanity, no questions outside of bee/portal and no spam. These guys need to get a stick out their ass honestly. Ok I'm done. Farthing out 🤘

    submitted by /u/HarryZ0201
    [link] [comments]

    Price

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Since when did plants start growing in the decaying parts of aperture science enrichment center

    submitted by /u/DIAMINDSIMON
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment