• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Portal “Ahhhhhhh...”

    Portal “Ahhhhhhh...”


    “Ahhhhhhh...”

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    The Courtesy Call

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Aperature

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    APERATURE logo [hope you can see it]

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    took me a few days but i finally got this done and im actually really proud of how it came out!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    There are actually 2 models for Wheatley. The one on the left is caused by GLaDOS' awakening.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    I managed to drastically reduce my playtime of Portal 1 versus when I first played it. Down from 10 hours to only 100 minutes!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    I was in the mood of finally playing Portal again yesterday, I last played it in 2013. And Steam says it took me 10 hours to beat it, lol was I literally that dumb back then? But I've definitely gotten smarter because I managed to beat it in one session in only 100 minutes! I was able to solve all the puzzles by myself and didn't need to look up a guide, a big difference to when I first played it! And I also played the advanced chapters this time, I didn't play them before. And I was able to solve them also all by myself except for Advanced Chamber 18, I was already stuck in the beginning, I had to look up a guide xD But anyway, I forgot how short this game was xD

    submitted by /u/Telodor567
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently Barbie did a glados cosplay

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Found on r/softwaregore

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Just learned how to make custom ringtones on my iPhone. Now this plays when I get called!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    [Portal 1] Game closes itself when I die

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    The title is basically all there is. I googled it but they were all portal 2. I found a steam discussion about it on 1, But the only responses were "omg me too!!!!!" and some absolute comedy genius who said "Don't die". So, can Reddit help me?

    submitted by /u/Sad_Pluto
    [link] [comments]

    The vocal effect in this song literally sounds like GLaDOS

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Trying to make a glados soundboard.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Any know any good voice lines or basic lines things people say- I can edit lines together

    submitted by /u/TheOverdogPresents
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone own a copy of this print that was released in 2011? I am looking to purchase one

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    [Portal 1]

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    The title is basically all there is. I googled it but they were all portal 2. I found a steam discussion about it on 1, But the only responses were "omg me too!!!!!" and some absolute comedy genius who said "Don't die". So, can Reddit help me?

    submitted by /u/Sad_Pluto
    [link] [comments]

    Bee2 mod for Portal (and Portal 2)? Is there a good solid tutorial that you would recommend? Got an 8-year old I know that is interested.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Long story short, this kid adores the Portal games and found out about bee2 and wants to give it a whirl. They are already constantly messing around in the Portal 2 level editor tools, and this week found (and is using like an 8-year old would) the Hammer editor.

    I'm an IT professional but know jack squat about games design, and wanted to help them out. Any tips or recommended reading?

    submitted by /u/MessedUpDuane
    [link] [comments]

    What is this sound playing in portal 1? (Not the song but the other sound) spoiler: the end of portal 1

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    the best maps on workshop rn

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment