• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Portal I wish...

    Portal I wish...


    I wish...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Best damn lie I’ve ever tastes

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    I got Kingspray Graffiti (VR Graffiti Game) recently and made this art which I think you guys will enjoy!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    papercraft wheatly

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Yeah,I'm kind of a noob at portal

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    should been karen the complainer

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Portal Cosplay

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    It’s always has been

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    How do I get professor portal achievement?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I've done all the courses (I think, everything is checked), but I can't seem to get the professor portal achievement. I know to get it is by playing with someone who's never played before, but it's not working so far.

    submitted by /u/b1g_disappointment
    [link] [comments]

    pew pew pew

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    What happened to the Adventure and Fact Sphere and at the end of Portal 2?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    I did not see The Adventure and Fact sphere getting sucked out into space. If they are still around maybe they might appear in Portal 3 if it is ever made.

    submitted by /u/thetrueSG
    [link] [comments]

    How can I enable push to talk?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    I've tried everything so that the game won't use my mic.

    I tried to remove the button bound to push to talk, didn't work. Or bound it to a button

    Can't choose a different mic input, the option is not available to me.

    Can't turn microphone volume to 0.

    I'm on a mac, is it possible to enable/disable it?

    submitted by /u/b1g_disappointment
    [link] [comments]

    I created a Twitter bot that Tweets every GLaDOS voice line from Portal 1 and Portal 2 single-player, once per day

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    This question might be confusing, but y'all probably know more about the game than me

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I recently finished Portal 2 (originally played on my cousin's laptop, but laptop broke while he was away, so I never got to finish it) on my XBox one (backwards compatible game). I realize you can only create test chambers on PC. Is there a way to download the game on PC without spending money on it? (Just want to create test chambers, spending money on a game I already own sounds idiotic).

    Tl;dr- I own Portal 2 on my Xbox one. Want to create test chambers on PC without having to buy the game again. Is there a way to download the game without purchasing it again?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Isnt_It_Love
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix shader error?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    How do I fix shader error?

    For Portal Stories Mel, a mod built on the Portal 2 engine, there's an error in the commands list, saying how it's failing to render shaders for lighting and dynamic shadows.

    This is what it says specifically "Unexpected NULL texture in CShaderAPIDx8::SetRenderTargetEx()"

    This results in a lighting error where all dynamic lights won't render, and dynamic shadows won't cast. While this shader adds a LOT to the games visuals, the real misfortune is that I can't tell what I'm looking at in the dark-navigation part of the mod's campaign.

    The devs for Mel said that it's because me using a more recent PC build for this engine, and they can't fix it due to inability to access the codes.

    And I'm worried if this will be a problem with Portal 2's campaign as well.

    Is there any way to fix this myself?

    My specs:

    GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series 5GB

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 8-Core, 3200 Mhz, 16-Thread

    RAM: 16GB

    DDR4

    Windows 10

    https://preview.redd.it/mnojthlbslg51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7d523061d965b8808e7e3a3588b5c33f3a237c4b

    submitted by /u/IanMitchell7
    [link] [comments]

    Custom icons for SignMake?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Custom icons for SignMake?

    So I downloaded SignMake (custom chamber sign maker tool for Hammer) and there is apparently a way to make custom icons. I clicked on 'Custom icons...' and this message came up:

    https://preview.redd.it/170y4m79elg51.png?width=421&format=png&auto=webp&s=0995b0021ccfb3f3a7e49540fe912ed1af66eb91

    I can't see any files with an icon list. The only thing I might be able to edit is 'VTFCmd' which says this:

    Correct vtfcmd usage: -file <path> (Input file path.) -folder <path> (Input directory search string.) -output <path> (Output directory.) -prefix <string> (Output file prefix.) -postfix <string> (Output file postfix.) -version <string> (Ouput version.) -format <string> (Ouput format to use on non-alpha textures.) -alphaformat <string> (Ouput format to use on alpha textures.) -flag <string> (Output flags to set.) -resize (Resize the input to a power of 2.) -rmethod <string> (Resize method to use.) -rfilter <string> (Resize filter to use.) -rsharpen <string> (Resize sharpen filter to use.) -rwidth <integer> (Resize to specific width.) -rheight <integer> (Resize to specific height.) -rclampwidth <integer> (Maximum width to resize to.) -rclampheight <integer> (Maximum height to resize to.) -gamma (Gamma correct image.) -gcorrection <single> (Gamma correction to use.) -nomipmaps (Don't generate mipmaps.) -mfilter <string> (Mipmap filter to use.) -msharpen <string> (Mipmap sharpen filter to use.) -normal (Convert input file to normal map.) -nkernel <string> (Normal map generation kernel to use.) -nheight <string> (Normal map height calculation to use.) -nalpha <string> (Normal map alpha result to set.) -nscale <single> (Normal map scale to use.) -nwrap (Wrap the normal map for tiled textures.) -bumpscale <single> (Engine bump mapping scale to use.) -nothumbnail (Don't generate thumbnail image.) -noreflectivity (Don't calculate reflectivity.) -shader <string> (Create a material for the texture.) -param <string> <string> (Add a parameter to the material.) -recurse (Process directories recursively.) -exportformat <string> (Convert VTF files to the format of this extension.) -silent (Silent mode.) -pause (Pause when done.) -help (Display vtfcmd help.) Example vtfcmd usage: vtfcmd.exe -file "C:\texture1.bmp" -file "C:\texture2.bmp" -format "dxt1" vtfcmd.exe -file "C:\texture.bmp" -format "bgr888" -normal -postfix "normal_" vtfcmd.exe -folder "C:\input\*.tga" -output "C:\output" -recurse -pause vtfcmd.exe -folder "C:\output\*.vtf" -output "C:\input" -exportformat "jpg" Error: -file or -folder not specified. Press any key to continue... 

    Does anyone know how to make custom icons?

    submitted by /u/GLaDOS815
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 mouse interfering with controller

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to use a controller but the mouse keeps stopping it. If I run in windowed the mouse jumps back to the game window, any fixes? Unplugging the mouse didn't work.

    submitted by /u/wyatt445123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment