• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Portal Meme I made

    Portal Meme I made


    Meme I made

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Humanized GLaDOS

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    So I've been crocheting tiny hats for the ferret I'm pet sitting... I believe this one was a huge success.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I would be scared to

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Beat Portal 1 yesterday and Portal 2 today! Very satisfied with them! 1 was a little on the short side, but it's still pretty great. Although I'm starting to run out of games to beat...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Any suggestions on what to do with this NECA Portal Device? It's a prototype and still works... But I just can't get it to open a portal to get out of 2020. And my kids have left the nest. It's in need of love.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I saw nearly a 100 reviews saying "I'm not smart enough for this game" and then disliking the game .Then just don't write a review.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    I tried my hand at making the cake. I'd say this was a triumph. Im making a note here: huge success! Ps. I didn't have a candle.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I tried to make a Portal Map for my friends and i made GLaDOS. I made it bigger than the original one, and here it is, a Minecraft GLaDOS

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    How did Aperture survive the 7 Hour War?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Wasn't sure if I should talk about this here or the Half-Life subreddit, so sorry if this is the wrong place.

    As we all know by now, the Portal and Half-Life series take place within the same universe. But one aspect of this that doesn't make sense to me is the 7 Hour War. For those who haven't played Half-Life 2, it shows the planet Earth has been taken over by an interdimensional race called the Combine. But what's special about this is the Combine were so far ahead of humanity that the war only lasted 7 hours before humanity surrendered. Thus, the 7 Hour War. But given that, I don't know how Aperture was still a thing by Portal 2. Sure, we can assume that Portal 1 probably took place before the war, so that's fine. But given the Combine's technological superiority and the fact that Aperture was basically shut down for potentially thousands of years, why weren't they able to find it and get in? And if they did, why did they just leave it alone? Surely all that technology down there would be enough for them to either take for themselves and/or destroy so the humans can't use it against them. Or even if the technology isn't enough to be on their radar, what about the many, many humans down there just ripe to become slaves?

    submitted by /u/DiamondTheHedgehog
    [link] [comments]

    First attempt at portal

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Building test chambers

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Is there a mod or something that lets two people build a test together? Like a co-op Peti.

    submitted by /u/TheDiamondXing
    [link] [comments]

    I... Think i broke the game ( i was trying to get the achievement and THIS happened)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    my own take on human wheatley

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Portal themed headphones for a ROBLOX character I made it in blender and decided to share it here

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I think i save at the wrong moment

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    would love it if yall checked out my vid!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    How you can actually trap yourself in Chamber 15

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Question about glados' design

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I saw a video forever ago that mentioned the design of glados to be similar to that of a drawing of this girl being suspended upside down. I don't know if its true or not but if anyone knows the image or video I am talking about, any help would be nice as I wish to track down the photo that was compared to glados

    submitted by /u/PapaBearTone
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make PotatOS with text to speech. Sadly it requires a minimum of 3.3V though.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Nigel-Haters Rejoice!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment