• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Portal Lego destroyed glados

    Portal Lego destroyed glados


    Lego destroyed glados

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Meme that only Portal 2 Speedrunners would understand.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    3D printed a Companion Cube keychain so we never have to be apart!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    P-body fall guys skin available now

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Daft Punk - Instant Crush but it’s made from turret noises

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Aperture Investment Opportunity #4: "Boots" | But Caroline is demonstrating

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    SPAAAAACEEEE!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    A drawing of GLaDOS I did a little while ago

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    How does gel work?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm trying to code something similar to the gel of Portal 2 (and Aperture tag). Does anybody know how the gel works? Both for rendering and detection of walking on gel.

    For the rendering, I'd think they're decals (for the walls and floor, not for items that are coated). However, I have no idea how they detect the paint

    submitted by /u/SekoiaTree
    [link] [comments]

    Game Theory: Portal 2, Does Chell DIE? - Game Theory

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Co-Op mic problem?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    So i'm playing portal 2 co-op with my friend, and we're speaking through discord. However his voice is automatically coming through and the option that used to be there to turn off open mic is no longer there. Is there something that got changed in an update over the past few months or what can we do?

    submitted by /u/cheeseman3715
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to add the absurd logic core to Harry’s list of cores

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    For those who missed it MatPat just released a video about portal in which he makes a joke about calling himself the "Absurd Logic Core". And I thought it would be funny if Harry101uk added it to his list of cores

    submitted by /u/superVanV1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody else wish they could get something that makes your computer talk like a turret?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I just think the idea sounds really cute!

    Program crashes: Critical error!

    Turning off: Shutting down!

    A while without touching: Are you still there?

    Sleep mode: Goodnight!

    Ejecting a disc: Deploying!

    Virus detected: Target acquired!

    Something's overheating: I'm on fire!

    Searching for something: Searching...

    Searching finished: There you are!

    Unauthorized program: Who are you?

    submitted by /u/ob-2-kenobi
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] I’m on Mac and I cannot figure out local coop.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    I have two controllers that I have connected to the Mac using Bluetooth but I can only use them on the menus. Please help!!!

    submitted by /u/Oofenhiemer
    [link] [comments]

    My mate and I were playing portal then we realized this is a valve game, like csgo so we opened console and BUM

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Which scene

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Which scene has you escaping from the AI and the AI says you can come back? The AI has a light bridge pop out into the testing chambers while your outside the chamber?

    submitted by /u/Shadowfire786
    [link] [comments]

    Co Op partners anyone?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Yeah, so, if there's anyone willing to test custom chambers and stuff with me, don't hesitate to let me know.

    submitted by /u/BronzeHeart92
    [link] [comments]

    A glitch/error in portal 2 I need help with

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    In portal 2, I played through the game normally. It's a lot of fun but when the last level of chapter 6 came along, the game would not load. It stopped at 5 bars and would not go any further. I left my game on for however long a Rick and Morty episode is and it still didn't proceed. This happened on multiple occasions. I went beck to an old save and the same thing happened in chapter 5. Has this ever happened to anyone because I'm afraid I'll have to get a new copy, which is a shame because I put a lot of hours into it. If this has happened to anyone else, please tell me, it would be a big help and sorry I went on for a lot

    submitted by /u/Ivykin124
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment