• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Portal Finally

    Portal Finally


    Finally

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    My Theorem

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Portal Cat

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Atlas wants you to hippoty hoppity off his property.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    And heres my 3D printed companion cube (to address the one that was posted earlier)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    'Different' turret..

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Help!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Hey I need help but whenever I finish portal 1 I don't get the cutscene of chell being dragged away I only get half of it just GLADOS debris and then credits (and of course that cake scene aswell) p.s I play portal on Xbox 360 if that helps

    submitted by /u/beatslayer556
    [link] [comments]

    You will get this when you see the vacuum cleaner.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Maybe a bit early but here is my lego portal christmas party from when i was like 12.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Can someone help with this sort of double vision in portal 2?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    A stupid portal video from back in the day, im trying to find it but cant

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    It was a video from about maybe 7 years ago about portal 2 jumping......i want to watch the video again i remember it very fondly. Can anyone help me get back another piece of my childhood?

    submitted by /u/Alfragiste
    [link] [comments]

    Literally rick rolling

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    What portal gun Version is better?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    What Version of the portal gun is the best.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Portalkern395
    [link] [comments]

    Hard-Light Bridge Orientation

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I've noticed that the hard-light bridge will change orientation. If it is flat, in the orientation you can walk on, ocasionally I'll send a portal out a wall with this bridge but it will come out vertical (aka can't be walked on :) ). I am wondering what causes this to happen. Is it certain walls? How I shoot the portal? This happens rarely but occasionally. Thank you! :)

    submitted by /u/LetUsLearnPeacefully
    [link] [comments]

    SOTD#375 - Science is Fun from Portal 2

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Help with portal 2

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Hello, if there's another subreddit I can take this to that would be better to share this, lmk. But anyways, I recently got gifted portal 2 on steam and I wanted to connect my PS4 controller to play it. So I looked up a tutorial to connect it to steam and it worked so I went to portal 2. I was messing with the calibration for portal 2, well enough to fix the right joystick to look around and all the buttons, right side buttons, and zoom were all working, except for moving. I tried every option and did every calibration combination I could, but usually ended up failing to perfectly calibrate it. Only thing I can do with it is calibrate the joystick to a keyboard key that would have directions to it (ie: W=up/S=down) and then press it to actually go to where the keys direct. So I have no idea how to correctly use the joystick like everything else. It's fine on the menu but it's impossible to use in game. If anyone has any tips, please tell me. Thanks

    submitted by /u/C4rs0ncun4
    [link] [comments]

    Is crossplay still available for portal 2?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    I just finished portal 2 and wanted to play co-op with my boyfriend, him on pc me on a ps3. After signing into ps network and making sure everything was connected I pressed sign into steam on portal 2 but it hasn't stopped loading making me unable to log in. Wondering why I can't do this anyone got any answers?

    submitted by /u/Abalone-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment