• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Portal Introducing the new PlaDos 5

    Portal Introducing the new PlaDos 5


    Introducing the new PlaDos 5

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    New PS5 accessory leaked

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    This just feels like the kind of thing Old Aperture would produce.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Thats the reason there is no Portal 3

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    When you break out of the map and it's your cake day......

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    This will revolutionize your testing experience

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Answering the question of u/X1XRIPTIDE. Their question was "what would happen if the output portal is moving at the same speed you are" I wasn't able to find the maximum speed in portal 2, but I set the moving wall to be faster than the player so I figured that would give about the same results.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Chilling with the homies, listening to portal radio

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Portal hazbin addition

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I found this cool thing

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    A mysterious figure

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Hi! I just replayed portal 2, and noticed something. A quick Google search didn't turn anything up so here goes:

    On a level that's split in 3 wrecked rooms, when Wheatley is running the show: You start in room 1, and have to put orange goo on the floor. Standing in room 1 you place a portal in room 2 (far away across a chasm) so that the force field transporter thing points across to room 3 (exit). You then run and jump to the force field, which carries you to the exit.

    So when I entered the test, I could have sworn I saw a human figure running to the exit. Did I see that? And if so, are there other people being tested on?

    submitted by /u/sir_prussialot
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about physics

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Ok so we al know how portals work eight speedy thing goes In speedy thing goes out

    Well what would happen if the output portal is moving at the same speed you are (I know portals get deleted when the platform they are on moves but shush)

    submitted by /u/X1XRIPTIDE
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to get a Aperture Science Handheld Quantum Tunneling Device for a nice price?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Being serious now, I want to make a cosplay, so I need a portal gun. I just don't know how to get one

    submitted by /u/fredbite87
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 vs Xbox for Portal & Portal 2

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    For hospital and financial reasons, I haven't owned a system in a long time. Fully willing to buy one at this point to finish what I started at Aperture. Would I be able to play on one or both? Thanks ahead for answering my annoying question. You're a real one.

    submitted by /u/waaaycho
    [link] [comments]

    Hello I am gla,dos you can ask me almost anything

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Looking someone to play CO-OP with. <3

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Looking someone to play CO-OP with. <3

    https://preview.redd.it/vvwbsf7prd451.jpg?width=726&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=13e3a852c1d28b58b3a73283a44d5cf1e4fd0548

    Platform would be on Xbox.

    Location: Germany. (I Included that incase of Different Time Zones.)

    I'm looking for someone to Play Coop with. :)

    I don't care if you are Experienced or Not, as long as we have Fun and earn Achievement togheter it's totally fine!, I won't be bossy or anything similar like that.

    But preferably would be an Partner with Mic, which is the only condition/requirement I have so I hope this won't be a problem.

    submitted by /u/Kathi_Kitsune
    [link] [comments]

    Triggers not disabling in Portal 2

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I enabled triggers to show my friends that when you go through them something happens. Now I can't disable it. I have tried quitting the game and launching it again. Nothing. And before you ask, yes I have typed sv_cheats 1 on the command console.

    submitted by /u/Leoanimate
    [link] [comments]

    Angel of Mercy: Portal Part 7

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment