• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Portal A critique of portal

    Portal A critique of portal


    A critique of portal

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Still Alive cover from Chell's voice actor

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I made a remake of my meme!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    P-Body are you ok?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I drew one of the classic quotes from Portal 2, what do you think?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Just comparing the two worlds

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I'm in a better place P-Body

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    What a cool cube

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Got Bored Today and made this (From Cube Craft):

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Found out today that there's actually an elevator waiting for you where you shouldn't be

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    does anyone know how to make a potatOS from portal

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    i need to know how to make one

    submitted by /u/jeff_the_potato456
    [link] [comments]

    VR Portal?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Has anyone made any actual VR Portal games?

    There was talk of a VR Portal 3, but they canceled that. I've looked around, and the only fan made stuff I've found has been disappointing, to say the least. (I don't mean the quality, just that they never include portals.)

    Has anyone seen any actual VR Portal games?

    submitted by /u/i_hunger_for_flesh
    [link] [comments]

    The OG! (Did this on my Steam account)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    A vid I did on portal 2! Check it out

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Portal VR | Quick Update #2

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    This post is about a quick update on the progress of the Portal VR game I've been working on. Sadly, I've had slow progress recently. Currently, I'm making a test chamber and trying to fix small flaws or errors in the game. I don't have a video for today. I'm also working on two other games simultaneously as Portal VR so I'm taking a bit longer. The first test chamber will really be dedicated to the portals more than anything. I'll make more components after I'm done with the portals. Also, I made a subreddit for my projects if anyone wants to keep updated with this any any other of my games. I don't know how often I'll post but I'll try to make it onec a day.

    Here's the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/RathVR/

    submitted by /u/Xiomaximus
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues with Community Test Chambers?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I'm playing Portal 2 on PC and when I try and do quick play for SP chambers, it'll say "Retrieving Quick Play list" as usual, then it goes to black and says "the requested chamber is not available." My portal 2 is set to always be up to date, and this has happened every day for the past few days I've tried to do Community tests.

    submitted by /u/Portal471
    [link] [comments]

    My second episode of portal gameplay. Please check it out it takes a minute of ur time but means the world to me!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Portal jokes

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Why did wheatley cross the road Because GLaDOS was trying to get him.

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Ad_6095
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment