• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Portal I got my copy of Portal 2 signed by Chell’s voice actor!

    Portal I got my copy of Portal 2 signed by Chell’s voice actor!


    I got my copy of Portal 2 signed by Chell’s voice actor!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Sorry if this has been done

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Turns out moon rocks are poisonous.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Car I found while walking down the street

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    My birthday cake is real and shitty

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Yes, i'm gonna complain

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Has anyone tried recreating the first Portal game?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Kinda like Black Mesa, but for portal. I feel like it would be even easier to recreate Portal 1 in Portal 2 because there's literally a built in level editor, but I wasn't able to find anything while I was playing today.

    I really like the first Portal game, and I think it would be fun to replay it with improved graphics.

    submitted by /u/Liar_of_partinel
    [link] [comments]

    I made a portal wallpaper inspired by one I saw by TomThaiTom on deviant art

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    My stepdads shoes (old left,new right)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Don't know what to do

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I am doing portal speedruns and when I use livesplit I have to switch out of portal to go to the next split? What should I do

    submitted by /u/ParaComplex08
    [link] [comments]

    Toilet Flush

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    I was today years old when I realized in Portal 1 you can flush the toilet in the relaxation vault by interacting with the button on top.

    submitted by /u/Jakeknight07
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting serious Wheatley vibes from this decade-old Ben Shapiro tweet

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    A new 4k HD shot of my newest released Expert challenge "-Chamber-75-Advanced-Energy-Pellets-"

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    40 Ton impeller... more like Aperture Science logo

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    I took apart my atlas and peabody and my this cursed image

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Cave Johnson here.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    No seriously it's me. It took me a while to scan the multiverse and get out out of that stupid video game. Actually no. It's not stupid, because i built it. And that's what I do. Please humans from Universe - 283 ask me anything you would like to know!

    submitted by /u/cavejohnsonoffical
    [link] [comments]

    The cake is a lie

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to make the game load the correct portal texture?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    What’s the safest method to download portal prelude?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Update on my broken cup, valve is working their magic. I'll post a final update when I see what they send :)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Portal 2 theory !SPOILERS!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    There is one thing every portal player asks himself: why is everything different in portal 2

    So i have a theory about it.

    Portal 2 is just a dream of Chell in suspension while dying on brain injury, here is the evidence:

    1) Chell is much stronger and faster like in a dream (and her apperance is much better like in a dream)

    2) 50 000 years in suspension is too much so after few years she dies

    3) The test chamber motion and pannels are something that are not in portal 1 and are too much sci-fi for me to take it.

    4) GLaDOS could use mashers lazers and rocket turrets or animal king turret to kill Chell in the boss fight and so could Wheatly.

    5) song still alive says thet even though you distroyed her hardware here software is still alive and will be still alive when she dies in suspension.

    Song want you gone is not a dream any more but a massage to chell (one day they woke me up, it won't happen to you)

    You wouldn't know might not be canon but is still a massage to dead Chell (not to hate you any more (you can't hate a dead person) and she asks her self if can Chell see her from heaven (or hell) i forgive you everything (you ussually forgive a dead human) i can guess the reasons why you are never coming by (referring to the fact that she is dead) finally i understand (the value of a human life)

    So how do you like my theory (i personally just distroyed the game to me) but if you do not agree you are safe

    PS: the cube at the end of the game is just Chell starting to reminde her self how did it really look

    PPS: Cave Johnson was a real inventor of Aperture and Chell knew him and that Caroline is GLaDOS

    PPPS: Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Daniel_CZ_DH
    [link] [comments]

    so yeah the figma atlas and p-body are way better than the neca ones

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment