• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Portal The eternal battle

    Portal The eternal battle


    The eternal battle

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I am so sorry, that i had to make this

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    This sound familiar.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    I decided to go back and play portal 1. This happened i think by accident. I cant believe ive got 2 friends!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Hello! We made these Portal pins. You can see here Aperture logo details :) How do you like it?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    My custom made Portal Cornhole Boards.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    My birthday cake!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    The eternal battle

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Got my PS5 early (and yes I do still have the gun for anyone wandering)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Not great at titles so I put everything in a comment :/

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Questions about fizzelers

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    What do all of the different fizzlers from the bee mod do (except the blue and red ones)

    submitted by /u/DIAMINDSIMON
    [link] [comments]

    Resolution problems

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Portal 1, my resolution doesn't want to change, any help?

    submitted by /u/Grenader819
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Stories: Mel ; avoiding an unintended solution

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Hello astronauts, war heroes, and Olympians, I'm playing through PSM advanced mode for the first time, and I'm concerned with cheating myself out of finding the intended solution, begin spoilers:

    >! In the first overgrown test chamber, I discovered that I can obtain a falling redirection cube if I catch it in a funnel just above the toxic water, then 'migrate' it to myself by repositioning the funnel closer and closer to hover the box to me. Is this the intended solution or am I cheating myself out of finding the designed solution? !<

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tbone139
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know any good portal 1 mods?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    i cant find any good crap on moddb and lookin for a mod that has the classic portal 1 style to it, if you know good portal 1 styled mods please tell me about them or link me to them please and thanks

    submitted by /u/Toad64TheEpicGamer
    [link] [comments]

    HELLO HI. HOW ARE YOU HOLDING UP. BECAUSE I AM A POTATO

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    recreating splatoon 2 ketchup vs mayo in portal 2 asmr whitenoise

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    portal 2: aperture 1940's logo hats?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Curious if anyone has seen one of these for sale recently. I had purchased one from think geek when they were still around but I lost it while kayaking on a river. Hat meant quite a bit to me so I was hoping to find another one but it seems like no one sells them anymore.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Hitou
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where in Portal 2 the “impossible space” from the developer commentary is?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Not sure what I did to cause this

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Problem setting language on portal 2

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    So I downloaded portal 2 and it defaulted Russian as the language, even if I don't speak a word of Russian. I tried going through settings with the help of google translate and I manage to find the right setting, but when I try to apply it the game close itself and prompt me to steam. I haven't downloaded the game through steam so it obviously appear as not in the library. How can I change language without steam?

    I'm on macOS

    submitted by /u/2102nic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment