• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Portal Caves newest invention

    Portal Caves newest invention


    Caves newest invention

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    I’ve seen all these Lego turrets, so I thought I’d make my own.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    This subreddit inspired me to make a GLaDOS keycap with my 3D printer

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    No lie, I made this cake for my bff's birthday.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    parallels

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Here’s a follow-up post from my Lego turret with instructions on how the build it (yes I filmed it on a mouse pad)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    T h e c a k e i s a l i e (obviously)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    'Still Life', me, acrylic paint, 2020

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing with THAT?!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    parallels

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Made a glados picture

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    I just got a PC and i’m looking to play some community made maps.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I don't know much about PC but I want to get started on some community Portal maps. How do I go about this? I know it's a lot to ask but i'm asking for a friend :)

    submitted by /u/Hawk__Echo
    [link] [comments]

    PsBattle: long neck

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    We've Made an unofficial r/Portal Discord server If you'd like to join here's the link!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    [portal2] anyone up for co-op?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Hi! I love this game and haven't played for about 5 or 6 years, I would love to finish it again and played portal/portal2, but my ex partner for playing co-op it's too busy woth uni and stuff.

    I live in chile, UTC/GMT -4, and speak english, spanish and german.

    Would be great to play again!!

    submitted by /u/Osoqlo
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial r/portal discord!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Greetings Test Subjects I Noticed that there's no r/portal discord so I made one! feel free to share it with your friends. Heres the link > https://discord.gg/FvwFWEr

    submitted by /u/Omaze888
    [link] [comments]

    Filled with Nostalgia after playing Portal 2 again after 6 years. Felt a bit sad though.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I finished Portal 2 today and honestly, it sure bring back memories when I was a teenager. Now I could understand more of those dialoges and gameplay which we all are fan of.

    But the thing I felt sad about was that after knowing GLaDOs was Caroline and how they put her in the A.I and all, also assuming Chell is her 'adopted' daughter.. maybe or maybe not.. but are related.. as the song 'Cara Mia Adio!' signifies... I thought it's a bit sad that GLaDOs deleted Caroline when she came to know it's her.

    She must have gone through a lot during the process of turning her brain into an A.I as she says in the post credit song 'One day they woke me up, and said I could live forever'... and now she remembered all that, she must have felt so pain that she decides to just 'delete' Caroline from her database.

    Also, she just wants Chell to be GONE now. Even after being the only human alive which she was related to.. I thought all that ending was really sad.

    Anyway, just wanted to share this thought with you all. Any corrections in my theory are welcome.

    submitted by /u/devyash_205
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment