• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Portal After a few hours of work,my GLaDOS is finished.

    Portal After a few hours of work,my GLaDOS is finished.


    After a few hours of work,my GLaDOS is finished.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    DONT MAKE LEMONADE

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Genie may have a minor case of serious brain damage

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    There you are (SFM)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Am I the only one to have noticed that Chell looks like Marion Cotillard ?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    made a human wheatley design based on blue sky and the unofficial portal musical!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I made Gladdy for VRChat

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Hey Ive never played portal before until this week and i finished both games and now i dont know what to do with my life

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I'm downloading Mel rn which i heard of from this sub and i played a few of the community made levels like the ricks adventure one. What else should i do?

    submitted by /u/blondierespondy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it weird that I just bought portal and finished the game in 1 hour on my first play through

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    HELP I got a bug in the portal 2 on my ps3

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    I was at the chapter 5 and I couldn't shoot portals. The blue and orange symbols doesn't appear too

    submitted by /u/redd_03
    [link] [comments]

    Simple multiplayer game

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Anybody want to play an online game and got through art therapy or workshop levels? Dm me on discord. Laggianput#6693

    submitted by /u/Laggianput
    [link] [comments]

    New format

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    My Birthday Cake is not a lie

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Perpetual Testing #138 "No Mr. Ngeruma, I expect you to die!" By Bad_Aim - It’s another special edition episode, where it has become something of a trend for map makers to try & kill me as many times as they can!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Need help with a mod

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm making a portal mod and for the entire day I've been working on making the background and start video. The start video and background map I've got working, but the transition between loading the game up and the map opening is a problem. Basically when you make a mod there is usually a blurred image of the map that's loading in, and it will transition to showing the map when it's done loading. When I try to make the image part, it flashes on screen for a second and goes black, then the map pops into existence. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Danking1346
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 VC options not showing up

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I'm not sure how this is possible but the VC settings are gone from the menu and I can't fix it

    submitted by /u/grilled-cheez
    [link] [comments]

    In BEEMOD2, Does anybody know how to make the Portal Gun Pedestals work in Co-op PeTI?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Everytime I rebuild a map, it doesn't work. The bots spawn with their guns and the placed guns are unobtainable.

    submitted by /u/Sad_Pluto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment