• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Portal I got back on playing Portal games and I've had some ideas for posters inspired from such universe.

    Portal I got back on playing Portal games and I've had some ideas for posters inspired from such universe.


    I got back on playing Portal games and I've had some ideas for posters inspired from such universe.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I'm remaking portal in vanilla minecraft. Here's my work so far.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Here is a portal shirt I made for Animal Crossing New Horizons, feel free to use it

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Jesus, your partner in science.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Recreated the 00 Testchamber in Minecraft today. Doesn't look like much but it's almost 1:1 and getting accurate lighting was an extreme pain

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    My portal-themed base in Minecraft!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    It happend again! And it is again the reflection cube! (Look comments)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Portal Vr

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Idk if this is a good idea but i think a portal vr would be great maybe a remake of the first game or a vr game that follows Ratmann.

    submitted by /u/Seal_King67
    [link] [comments]

    This took too long and still looks a bit wierd, constructive criticism welcome.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Chamber Three In Progress! Yes. I know, you don't get the dual portal device right away.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    My attempt at the portal cake ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    GLaDOS I build in Minecraft

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Just finished the game for the first time. Great ending.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    I just made a black forrest cake with my mom. It's not like the one from portal but It's close enough

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Anyone remember portal unity?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    That mod was weird but the story was pretty interesting

    submitted by /u/Chancebohm
    [link] [comments]

    Was there a different ending to Portal 2?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    I just played both games again. I had already finished portal 2 multiple times, but I haven't completed it all maybe since 2016/2017. Anyway, I remembered an ending where Chell got out, but as she was looking through the field, suddenly, she realised it was all cardboard and fake, it all fell down and it revealed she was still inside the testing chambers. I could swear that's what would happen at the end of the game, but now I feel like I'm having some kind of Mandela effect? Can someone tell me if there's a video with an alternative ending like that or am I just imaging things?

    submitted by /u/Leonorcr
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 get oddly removed when i click on solo to continue

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I have the portal 2 game but the only problem is when I click in the menu to solo continue after when it loads the game and is immediately quits for 1 minute is there a way?

    submitted by /u/PoofPost
    [link] [comments]

    Hold Up.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Wait so if portal 2 was made in 2011. Does this mean this is the future?! O_O

    submitted by /u/OlekFX
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 low frame rate for some reason

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I've played this game like 5 or 6 times before and I've had no problem with it. I noticed that the game wasn't running at my display's native resolution so I bumped it up for higher quality and I noticed that the frame rate was very low. So I put it back down but was having the same problem. It's not like I don't have the hardware to run the game. I'm running on a Ryzen 7 3700x and a Radeon RX 5700 XT. And the frame counter shows the game always near 300 FPS but visibly it looks like it's below 20. Any idea why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/MervisBreakdown
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment