• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Portal how I feel right now

    Portal how I feel right now


    how I feel right now

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I’m making a Portal 2 themed bedroom.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    A designed a couple of things in ACNH

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Is this how you say "apple"?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Aperture Laboratories 3D logo I made!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Turret Concert(this took me so long and was very hard to do without using console commands)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Lego Portal Brickheadz!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Chell don’t put Wheatley in charge!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Just played thru and finished P2 over the course of the past month, finally. Almost a decade in between playing the two..

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Never played another Valve game aside from Portal, and that was after it had been out maybe 6mo/a year I suppose. Just got sucked in like so many others had! After I finished, I dove into the first Uncharted. Considered those two to be the best modern day games I'd played in years, then chilled out and went back to my usual fare for the most part (classic gaming). Picked up P2 after it'd been out maybe a year, played through for maybe an hour (didn't get too far at all, I barely recall) and thought to myself that I really didn't feel like getting back into the Portal world again. Stuck it in my backlog where I'd eventually see the spine "ah yeah I'm sure it's good, but.." Fast forward a bunch of years, listening to the Player One Podcast this past New Years and one of the hosts (surprisingly) named P2 as his #1 game of the decade. "FINE, I'll finally give the damn game another shot!" Loaded it fresh and got sucked right in, I probably put in 5 or 6 long sessions.. "when is this going to end??" I was media blackout and spoiler free, didn't cheat or look up for any help (how many of you are the same?) A pleasure from beginning to end. The actual ending was... ah well I seldom am satisfied with endings.. feels like a proud accompaniment, the game really rewards perseverance and makes you feel smart and creative, I love it so much. That last "actual test room" was unbelievable. So happy I finally saw it through.

    Anyway, I'm glad I took a big break in between the two installments, I feel very satisfied and it's been long enough that this game feels like it's so fresh and special to me now. But yes. Glad it's done & behind me.

    So what is next, hmm maybe it's time to fire up Uncharted 2..

    submitted by /u/wondermega
    [link] [comments]

    Maps request

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    So i wanted to play portal with my friend and had my old install files and let him install the game but then we were gonna play but i found out that i didnt have the coop maps because i had deleted the maps files by mistake(i downloaded it again from the internet but it only had the sp for some reason) so if anyone can upload the coop maps for me it would be much appreciated as i dont have enough bandwidth to download the game again and we dont really have good upload speeds in my country so my friend cant upload it for me

    Thanks :D

    submitted by /u/ThunderZox
    [link] [comments]

    You have cake, lol no you dont

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Questions about the ending of Portal 2

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Hello, I just finished Portal 1 & 2 for the first time, and they were amazing!!! Now I am going to play all the Half life games, but I had a couple questions Portal 2 story wise.

    1. How long of a time passed between the games? I've read that it could've been 50,000 years, but is the actual amount of time known?

    2. Why did GladDos delete Caroline? Was Caroline the reason GladDos was evil, or:

    3. What exactly was Wheatley? I know he was a personality core, and the GladDos says that he is the reason she is evil, but he dosen't act evil in the beginning?

    Thanks!

    Edit: spelling

    submitted by /u/Soccerchamp2100
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play the coop maps

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    As the title says I want to play the coop maps so I'm looking for someone (preferably from Europe) to play with. Just tell me if you're interested

    submitted by /u/Ithron27
    [link] [comments]

    Mod not working

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I'm trying to install the Portal 2 skinpack for portal 1, but its not working.
    I've tried installing other mods to success, with the other mod i've installed being Portal: Prelude which worked after some tweaking. I've tried putting it into sourcemods, restarting, and then opening portal, but nothing changes.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/QualifiedESAengineer
    [link] [comments]

    HL:A proved to me that portal VR would totally work

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    SPOILERS for the end level (not the actual end cutscene) of Half life: Alyx.

    In the final level of Half life: Alyx, somehting very weird is happening to the building you go through. THe whole experience feels like an acid trip. Ceilings mirroring the rooms your in,

    one room in particular showed me that we would be able to handle going through portals in vr. The room had gravity swiped 90 degrees, but only for you, every object in the room was on the "ground, while you were standing on the wall (the room at 3:55 https://youtu.be/fr0xhv-e62A). (this video doesn't do a good job of showing off the room, but I can't find anything else, essentially if you picked up objects, they still acted as if gravity was normal if you threw or dropped them.)

    If our brains can manage to not throw up in this space, I seriously doubt portals would do that to us.

    I am going to try to figure out, if I can manage, how to play portal 2 in vr (as you can play half life 2 in vr) to fully test out how bad the motion sickness would be, if any.

    submitted by /u/KyroSkittles
    [link] [comments]

    PeTI Trailer Style Animation Help

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    So, I wanted to do some animations in PeTI Trailer style, but firstly I don't know how to do that and secondly I don't have resources (models, images, that cool Aperture Science Trailer Overlay etc.). If you have something that could help me I would be very thankful. Also I want to add that I don't have money for it so you know.

    PS. Sorry for my English

    submitted by /u/Marcinox_PL
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 Xbox 360 custom maps

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Can you get custom maps on xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/APERTURELABORTORIES
    [link] [comments]

    This is where messing around got me

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment