• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Portal A while back y'all said I shouldn't put Wheatley in charge... He flooded the building and caught the circuit breaker on fire... So I renovated the room and now GLaDOS controls my Minecraft Aperture! Ill uh, try to fix the rest of the building too...

    Portal A while back y'all said I shouldn't put Wheatley in charge... He flooded the building and caught the circuit breaker on fire... So I renovated the room and now GLaDOS controls my Minecraft Aperture! Ill uh, try to fix the rest of the building too...


    A while back y'all said I shouldn't put Wheatley in charge... He flooded the building and caught the circuit breaker on fire... So I renovated the room and now GLaDOS controls my Minecraft Aperture! Ill uh, try to fix the rest of the building too...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    The funny funny

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Made some sick signs in Animal Crossing.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    It is my reddit cake day

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Apparently some enjoy being turned into a potato

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Was cleaning out my kitchen when I found this!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    *clap*, *clap*

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Damn it Cave

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Heavily WIP Potral Remake (Literally everything is subject to change)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Here you go,enjoy!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    A concept artist needed to a portal 2 mod dm if interested

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    I found something odd...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    I have a theory.

    In portal 1 when you escape Glados and find the observation rooms to tests 9 and 14, look for the clipboards in each room. Once you find them both, take a look at them. They have interesting details. The clipboard in test 9's office shows a picture of a human looking robot in the bottom right, with the words, "Subject #324", which is odd, but the other one is the one I want to talk about. If you find the clipboard in test 14's office, you may not life what you see. It says, "Subject 42," in the top left, and in the bottom right, there is a mechanical, fleshy looking creature, long neck, stubby arms, round body, and short legs. I don't know what these mean, but it could have major lore implications. My thoughts are that Aperture attempted to build many robotic bodies for Cave Johnson, but none worked. They then used them for testing, and some were successfu, leading to the creation of atlas and p-body. Although, there are many other unexplained details as well that I haven't figured out.

    submitted by /u/J1mb08x
    [link] [comments]

    Perpetual Testing #128 “The Forbidden” - By Skyferret Where safer to explore than a run down, decaying, abandoned, sector of the Aperture facility? ... is it hot in here?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Something I wanna say

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Fuck Black mesa

    submitted by /u/urmamaissofat
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, I have them all.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    r/SimDemocracy returns to life

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Portal Scented Soaps by Poppy and Harper!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    hi there! i wanted to share here before the launch of my etsy, poppy + harper, a handmade cold process soap shop inspired by video games.

    we're about a month out from launch and there will be 15 small batch soap lines available upon opening, composed of ideas from the portal series and team fortress 2! there are many, many other game soaps in the works, including overwatch, apex legends, borderlands, etc!

    the founder behind p+h is a longtime valve lover and tf2 cosplayer, so there is a lot of passion going into this! there will be another post in a month with a shop link, but progress pictures and more regular updates can be found on our twitter and instagram:

    https://twitter.com/PoppyAndHarper

    https://www.instagram.com/poppy_and_harper/

    there will be some hints and reveals about some of the fragrances coming soon on twitter! most of the soaps are vegan, all are made with simple ingredients and inspired fragrances, and are great for sensitive skin! i hope that you will check us out, give us a follow for future updates, and eagerly anticipate the shop launch! thank you for your support! :')

    submitted by /u/PoppyAndHarper
    [link] [comments]

    Testing out Wheatley on fifteen.ai and...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    So, Wheatley was just added to fifteen.ai, and I was having fun giving him lines to say, usually pulling them from song lyrics. Overall, he's not doing bad, but he is a lot more unintelligible than GLaDOS (to be expected, given how many more lines she has). The thing is, I fed him the chorus of a song I love, and well, he just started running with it and didn't stop where my text stopped. Here are the lyrics I typed in:

    I'm standing in front of you. Oh, I'm standing in front of you. Oh, I'm trying to be so cool. Everything together trying to be so cool.

    (If you know the song, congrats!)

    So, usually, what happens is the character will read what you type, maybe skip a word here or there, usually mispronounce something, but overall they'll get through it. Example here with GLaDOS:

    GLaDOS speaking the lyrics

    Wheatley, however, I guess wasn't satisfied with himself, because when he did it, well...

    Wheatley speaking the lyrics and then...

    I am 100% not joking with this or trying to pull your leg, this really did happen. I even put the lyrics in again and the same thing happened, but his rambling at the end was a bit more unintelligible. You can try it yourself, and while I can't guarantee the same thing that happened for me will happen for you, my trial and error shows he'll probably do something similar.

    I think my favorite part of this is just how in-character it is for him to just keep on going when anyone else would have just stopped. I don't even know what he's saying at the end, but it's so funny to me anyway!

    Note: I couldn't just upload the audio files, so I tried converting them to mp4s, which Reddit couldn't process, so I used a video editor to give it an image, and it seems to work now. If the videos aren't working, let me now, and I'll to find some other way to share the audio files.

    submitted by /u/pje1128
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment