• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - April 2020

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - April 2020


    /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - April 2020

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Hello, and again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.

    The Enrichment Center is pleased to present the April 2020 /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase.

    Here, you may post links to up to three chambers, or one collection. You may post your own chamber or someone else's chamber, but if it was made by someone else, please be advised that Aperture Science regulations require you to credit the author. If you fail to do so, you must disregard any undeserved praise.

    Feedback and discussion about chambers you have tested in this thread is highly encouraged, as it helps creators to improve their work.

    Thank you, and have fun.

    -- GLaDOS

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wheatley turns GLaDOS into a pickle, funniest shit I've ever seen

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    funniest shi i've ever seen

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I did a thing

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    I managed to perfectly balance a weighted storage cube like on It's edge

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    You have trapped yourself. Congratulations.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Guys it’s confirmed����omgomgomg����

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Some Quality Portal Content in 2020

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    so i made cores in roblox (Both portal 1 and 2)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    So how are you holding up?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    FREE CAKE FOR EVERYONE!!!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    I just realized, after watching the ending scene again that portaling to the moon isn't completely random.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    They say in the game that the white surface is made of moon material which is really good at conducting portals! Am I an idiot? Most likely. Am I the only one! Hopefully not.

    Edit: In reference to portal 2. If you didn't pick that up already.

    submitted by /u/wooffle_the1
    [link] [comments]

    i got bored and made this

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Hope

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    The existence of Half Life: Alyx, which is a fantasic game btw, makes me hopeful that we'll see more of Chell and GLaD0S' story. Portal 3 feels possible again.

    submitted by /u/AllyInActuality
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone on Xbox interested in getting p2 co-op achievements?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I've been enjoying a bout of Quarantine-induced achievement hunting and I was wondering if anyone would like to earn co-op achievements?

    submitted by /u/monaleee
    [link] [comments]

    a while back i was messing around with some low spec commands and now i dont knwo how to undo them, can anyone here help me? its really annoying that i cant see through portals

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Question: How do I restore normal third person in Portal 2?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Question: How do I restore normal third person in Portal 2?

    I was messing around with console commands. I changed all the "thirdperson_[xxxxxxx]" commands to different values to see what they do. I expected all of these to reset afterward or at least by the next session. First person works as normal, but when I go back to third person, it's messed up due to the changes I made. (If I use "thirdpersonshoulder", the camera views in the opposite direction that Chell faces.) What commands can I run to properly restore all thirdperson settings to have a nice third person play-through?

    As you can see, backwards camera when I am using \"thirdpersonshoulder\".

    submitted by /u/OneOfAKind_37281
    [link] [comments]

    When gamedev gives you lemons - A little joke me and my friend came up with while working on our little indie project

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Portal VR idea.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    After the release of Half-Life Alix I've been tinking. Portal VR would be hard to do due to motion sickness. But I tink that there are ways of doing it. Below I've written my idea. Please send sugestions.

    I'm not a fan of this side storys, but I think they could make one about a man/women physically ill (for some reason that they would explain). That way they were forced to use portals for locomotion. GLaDOS would promise you a cure (and if you refused she would even promise cake) to make you do tests. I think that at the end glados could actualy give you what she promised as an exoskeleton but force you to keep testing. You would use your new body to try to run away from her (in this part you would use portals and locomotion so the risk of motion sikness will be bigger) and she would just let you go because you would start giving her problems like Shell did. The story would be smaler. Like if it was a VR introdution, but at the same time I would be happy to know they tryed to give Portal a sequel.

    Just a question. How hard is it to make Portal mods? Any toturial or guide that I should know about?

    submitted by /u/TretasPt
    [link] [comments]

    GLaDOS says trans rights

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment