• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Portal Unexplored Worlds.. or something

    Portal Unexplored Worlds.. or something


    Unexplored Worlds.. or something

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    aperture laboratory's handwashing protocol

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    To take a break from the lego glados’, take this abomination

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I do not know how to get that achivements.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    I was trying to get all Portal (1) achivements, so i was doing the challenges. Every time I finished a challenge, I received a Steam notification of achivement progress. But when I finished, I did not get the achivements, then searched for help on Reddit. A guy said that developer comments do not let me get the achivements, so i turned them off. I get the achivements in the game, but not on Steam, then the same guy told me to do all the challenges again. I did it, but Steam did not give me the achivements. I tried to uninstall the game and install again, but i still had 100% progress with the challenges. So I turned off Steam cloud, erased the save on my computer, and nothing. I tried to uninstall the game, and install in another computer, still nothing. I tried to talk with Steam suport, they did not know how to fix this. Does anyone knows what do i have to do?

    submitted by /u/Morenofael
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite moment in portal 2

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    An interesting title

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment