• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - March 2020

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - March 2020


    /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - March 2020

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    Hello, and again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.

    The Enrichment Center is pleased to present the March 2020 /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase.

    Here, you may post links to up to three chambers, or one collection. You may post your own chamber or someone else's chamber, but if it was made by someone else, please be advised that Aperture Science regulations require you to credit the author. If you fail to do so, you must disregard any undeserved praise.

    Feedback and discussion about chambers you have tested in this thread is highly encouraged, as it helps creators to improve their work.

    Thank you, and have fun.

    -- GLaDOS

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sweatshirt by gramma V2

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    S p a a a a a a c e

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:39 PM PST

    The cake isn't a lie (I am not a baker, but I tried and I'm proud)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Thought this would fit in either subreddit

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Lego glados because yes

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    The Cake Is A Lie (To celebrate my Cakeday)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Mission Importalable

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Portal ending?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:02 PM PST

    In portal at the end we see a bunch of cores light up orange in the cake room and I was wondering the significance of this event seeing as there's no mention or anything related to it in portal 2.

    submitted by /u/Argentnoodle
    [link] [comments]

    After 6 years my buddy and I finally completed our playthrough (Video)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    I did a drawing of a core, its made by inspiration from wheatley.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Portal: Still Alive and Portal 2 Review

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:18 PM PST

    I apologize in advance for any incorrect formatting, since I'm on mobile.

    So I just beat both Portal: Still Alive and Portal 2 for the first time today, and I need to speak about my thoughts on these games. TL;DR below.

    Portal: Still Alive

    I went into this game knowing everything about it, because I watched a play-though by one of my favorite YouTubers. Even though, this game still amazed me. The atmosphere, the dialogue, and the gameplay were all spectacular. The thing that made me want to try Portal was LEGO Dimensions, so I was already familiar with the mechanics. But still, this game blew my mind. I only have 2 complaints: the soundtrack and Chamber 18. I'm not making disliking the soundtrack, I'm just kind of sad because of the lack of it. You'd hear a few ambience songs every now and then, but not anything good until the end song (which I loved). And then, there's Chamber 18. Chamber eighteen. The first two parts were easy, but I spent over AN HOUR trying to do the portal jumps in the last part. ARGHHH. Anyways, this game was a blast.

    Portal 2

    OH MY GOSH. OH. MY. GOSH. I knew practically nothing, except for he-who-shall-not-be-named's betrayal. I loved P2 about 1000 times as much as P:SA. Everything was fantastic! They even added a larger soundtrack! The atmosphere, the music, the mechanics, the story, the dialogue, they were all AWESOME. This game is definitely one of my favorite of all time. I thoroughly enjoyed this game.

    TL;DR: Portal: Still Alive was an awesome game, except imo for the sorta lack of soundtrack and one of the chambers (curse you Xbox controller). Portal 2 had everything that makes a video game epic, it gave me a phenomenal experience. It is in my top 3 video games of all time.

    Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

    submitted by /u/SuperMarioGalaxy1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment