• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Portal Glados but lego and bionicle pieces

    Portal Glados but lego and bionicle pieces


    Glados but lego and bionicle pieces

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Really hit the feels for me at the end

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Kinda low effort but, nice

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    BOREALIS: A Portal Story - Here’s my concept for a Portal story that would act as a conclusion to Portal without being Portal 3 (The red and purple coloration is intentional.)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Glados explains why you should watch Rick and Morty season 3 episode 3

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    “I don’t want to be bread, you monster.” (GLaDOS Voice from 15ai!)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    so I found the glad0s text-to-speech thing and made this terrible thing... (pls ignore the slowly pulsating egg)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    A drawing of Space Core I did a little while ago

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    I made this tiny GLaDOS thing

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Not very good at drawing but here is my portal comic

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Portal or Subnautica?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    My Friend thinks Subnautica is better than portal and portal 2. Has anyone here played both and knows which one is better?

    submitted by /u/ImSadIReadit
    [link] [comments]

    I now own these things ( I haven't built the turret yet because I'm lazy

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Yet another Portal meme found on r/Dankmemes

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    does anyone know how to install portal 1 mods?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I'm trying to install the professional science mod for portal 1. I did everything the website said and it's not working, can someone help me with this?

    https://www.moddb.com/mods/portal-pro

    submitted by /u/wowthisslapps
    [link] [comments]

    I am having a problem.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I was using dev coment. I got golden medals in all Portal (1) chalenges, then I realized that i can not have achivements with dev coments on, so I started a game without dev coments, then i got all the achivements in the game, but Steam does not recognize the achivements. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Morenofael
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate responses for Wheatley being sucked into space.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Instead of "GRAB ME GRAB ME GRAB ME GRAB MEEEE". Because, that is not funny.

    "BUT I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO REEHEEEHEEEEAAAAAADDDDDDD"

    "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

    "SO DO YOU WANT THE ROBOT BODY BACK OR CAN I KEEEEP IIIIIIITTTTTTTT"

    "HER BEING A POTATO IS STILL FUUUNNNNYYYYY"

    "BUT WE WEEERE FRIIEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNDSSS"

    "I'LLLLL BE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

    "Is this seriously happening right now? Okay, time to get used to this maniac."

    "SIXTY NINE FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY ARE NOT FUUUUUUNNNNNNY!"

    submitted by /u/Sad_Pluto
    [link] [comments]

    Test Creator Help: Multiple Connections

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I'm working on building a test on the in-game test creator. The test starts off in a 3x3 room. This is what I'd like to happen: the ceiling to this room is made of 7 glass tiles, one of the 90 degree angled platforms and an open space for the elevator panel to bring you up to the main puzzle. There's a button in the corner of the room that activates a cube dropper out in the main test room which falls onto a launcher, sending the cube flying to the 3x3, hence the angled platform in the glass ceiling, which the button also lowers so the cube can get in. Now, later in the puzzle, you'll need to use that same cube, so the challenge is getting that cube out of the 3x3 room. There's a button hidden on the map which you need to press which will also redrop the cube and open the angled panel, and the player must try to grab the cube before it falls on the launcher.

    The problem I'm facing is that, while I want these two buttons to do the same actions individually, the game thinks I want the player to hit both buttons before they do their actions. Is there a way for me to change this so both buttons are connected to the same thing, but only one needs to be pressed at a time to drop the cube and lower the angled platform?

    submitted by /u/pje1128
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment