• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Portal space enthusiast

    Portal space enthusiast


    space enthusiast

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I doodled some lads from memory in Spanish class today. Haven’t played since like 2012, but I felt the need

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    My sister playing portal for the first time

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Portal 2 is beautiful

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:46 PM PST

    I hadn't played Portal 2 in years and last night I was browsing YouTube and saw that the ending was in my recommended, so I thought why not. The nostalgia hit as expected, having first beat it in 2013 when I was much younger, and it made me feel good. What I didn't expect was to start bawling my eyes out at the fucking turret opera section. Turrets and nostalgia do things to a man, it reminded me how far I've come, and I want to thank valve for making my childhood amazing with both portal and half life.

    submitted by /u/CallumWalk
    [link] [comments]

    My portal themed calendar booking template

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:04 PM PST

    My portal themed calendar booking template

    Thought I'd share this with those who would get a kick out of it. :) I created this years ago but just thought to share it.

    I use a service similar to Calendly to allow contacts to book time on my calendar. It allows you to create your own prompts and help text. Of course I used Portal as my muse. :)

    Portal Themed Calendar Booking Template

    submitted by /u/mattpenner
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to get a Chell tank top?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:45 PM PST

    I feel like this would be a common thing for people to make but... I've been looking for like hours lol. They have it on the valve store but they only have XL and who knows when they'll restock. I've found others but they're not cropped like the original that she wears, does anyone know where I can get one? (or if valve will ever restock lol)

    submitted by /u/Shinozakeh
    [link] [comments]

    I Want Someone To Join Me On The Quest Of Robots And C A K E

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Im Just Posting this If anyone is Willing to Play Co-op.

    Heres my Friend Code:1047951253

    submitted by /u/Thelightcall
    [link] [comments]

    A few Portal-styled compositions!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Nostalgic Portal Homage (OC) <3

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Does anybody else have issue with Chell freezing as you jump through a Portal in the first game?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:55 AM PST

    the problem is most noticeable at the end of test chamber 18, with all of the elevated platforms. After i jump through one portal, and I have to start looking for the platform to shoot the other one at, I notice Chell won't respond properly and just kind of won't move, I either have to pause the game or wait for a few passes through the portals again until I can resume control. Does anyone else have this issue and know how to fix it? It's been happening to me for a long while, and I don't believe uninstalling/reinstalling helps

    I also should say it happens in other areas, TC18 is just when it's mostly noticeable

    submitted by /u/bluelight__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment