• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Portal Atlas NECA figure that I just got

    Portal Atlas NECA figure that I just got


    Atlas NECA figure that I just got

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:33 PM PST

    *Robot noises*

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Portal themed computer scheme

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:52 AM PST

    I just finished portal for the first time it took me only 3 hours with no help from YouTube tutorials

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I just want to thank valve and everyone included in the development of this game, it is a masterpiece that my friend has been begging me to play for over 2 years. this game is beautiful and cant wait to start playing portal 2

    submitted by /u/logicstore9
    [link] [comments]

    Wheatley drawing

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Cake is out of stock, so we use turret cookies instead. Thank you for your participation.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:58 AM PST

    I Beat Portal In 16 Minutes!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Boom!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Aperture Tag

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:27 AM PST

    I have played Portal, Portal 2 and Portal Stories:Mel and i have to say that all of them are great and i think most of the subreddit will agree. I see people talking about them all the time but i haven't seen anyone talk about the Aperture Tag even though it is a wonderful game as well. It isn't really better than normal portal games but it has its own taste due to the fact that you use a Paint Gun instead of a Portal Gun. I don't understand why nobody talks about that because it is so fun yet unknown to the community(i guess). What are your opinions about this?

    submitted by /u/furkilikek
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2: Early Animation Tests

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Impressions after completing Portal Stories: Mel

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    In a few words: it was great.

    I spent about 30 hours total. I didn't rush, I spent some time looking around everywhere, even when I clearly saw that it's a dead end.

    However, the style of the puzzles felt different to the ones in the original Portal games. Original games gave you more freedom in the order of actions to solve the puzzle, while PS:Mel often puts very strict constraints on the order of actions. There were many (sometimes I felt like too many) puzzles that began with somewhat locked in, catch22 feeling, e.g.: to open that emancipation grill barrier I need to get that cube behind that barrier. It's impossible! But of course it is, you just are missing something and have to hunt around to find the solution.

    PS:Mel also often leverages some less-known side effects of the game mechanics you can forget about, so planning ahead can get tricky. Sometimes trial&error might work when you get stuck. For example, you can create a loop of an Excursion Funnel and then have doubts if a cube (or you yourself) will be carried the right way through the crossing point or if it will lead the other way. Also, sometimes you have to know that you can get a new cube under the "cube tube" when the first one gets destroyed; so sometimes the solution is to destroy the original cube on purpose to get a new one in a location that you can reach from your current situation.

    Also, in some puzzles accuracy matters a lot. If you miss a spot on a tile when splashing a gel around, it might turn out you need this exact small spot to jump on. If you slightly misplace a portal, you can get caught by hanging branches or fall on a piece of a tile that is not covered with gel. Sometimes you might think - maybe I'm doing it wrong and I'm not supposed to jump onto this debris. Just try again, use more gel, shift portal positions just a few centimeters around and it might work. Still, the original games felt much more "inaccuracy-friendly" than PS:Mel.

    Anyway, it was very enjoyable. BTW, I prefer puzzles that are in small rooms and don't use timers - I hate the adrenaline rushes caused by time constraints, I have too many of them in my work, so I'd like to avoid them when I'm gaming. Fortunately, PS:Mel had just a few timers and mostly they could be used without any rush.

    Now I'm looking for more mods like this.

    submitted by /u/martinerous
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Gun cocktail

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Momentum

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Hey, can someone explain me about momentum? thanks~

    submitted by /u/Johnnie_Johnson61
    [link] [comments]

    How can I play this version of Portal 1?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:37 PM PST

    https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/400/0000002587.jpg?t=1571756885
    Is it a mod I can install or is it completely unavailable to play? I've seen people on YouTube playing alpha and beta versions of the game so would it be possible?

    submitted by /u/dorainn
    [link] [comments]

    Portal Music (OC)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:52 AM PST

    .mdl to .fbx with Animations?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Is there a way to convert .mdl to .fbx WITH the animations? I use Noesis but it only converts it without the animations.

    submitted by /u/garc302
    [link] [comments]

    Another Portal reference in the Mandolorian?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Another Portal reference in the Mandolorian?

    I've seen lots of Companion cubes in the Mandolorian, but today I noticed what looks like the incinerator hatch from the Showdown with GLaDoS. (Come to think of it ROS Palpatine reminds me of her too.) Is someone in the StarWars production design team a huge Portal-head? EDIT: image added.

    https://preview.redd.it/t2ktu6z5vk941.png?width=776&format=png&auto=webp&s=f33a6bc51d71924ab925eb3405a8644489bd95ac

    submitted by /u/jinx99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment