• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Portal Portal Composition Image

    Portal Portal Composition Image


    Portal Composition Image

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    I've been stuck on this test FOR THIRTY MINUTES!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:25 AM PST

    The fact that Portal figurines are impossible to find is a goddamn travesty.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:59 PM PST

    Am I the only one who would love a poseable Glados figurine hanging from the top of my pc desk? I've been looking something like that for ages and such a thing simply doesn't seem to exist.

    submitted by /u/Mottis86
    [link] [comments]

    PRESS ANY KEY TO SURVIVE, AND DIE HORRIBLY. Nasty Aperture

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:23 AM PST

    Portal in portal simulation and rendening

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    I just finished portal 2 for the first time and it was amazing

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Holy shit that was awesome

    submitted by /u/FoodFan_
    [link] [comments]

    Need someone who is good at hammer editor, (good at making cities/outdoor) for a portal 2 map!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Need Portal 2 hammer editor mappers who are able to create outdoor/city maps for a portal 2 mod! contact if available!

    my discord tag: Alpacca#7239

    submitted by /u/Al4acca
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back the Sixense motion pack for VIVE Wand and Index Knuckles users.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:42 AM PST

    You can use them by putting a base station on a desk and playing normally on a 2D screen. It would be nice if Portal 2 embraced this and let us play these.

    submitted by /u/DanielT2018
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most important elements to build puzzles?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Hi!
    I'm currently creating a little copy of Portal in the Unreal Engine as a university project.
    Since I haven't played the game in years, I need help deciding which elements of Portal are most important to implement into my game to create interesting puzzles. I don't have time to implement all of them, so I want to focus on the ones that help me build great puzzles.
    So far, I was thinking of:
    - Cube (duh!) + Button
    - Pedestal Button
    - Lift
    - Moving Platforms
    - Turrets
    - Catapult
    - Disintegrator
    - Energy Ball with source and target

    I was also thinking about adding Light Bridges and Anti-Gravity-Tube (Excursion Funnel), but I'm not sure if they are all that useful?

    What do you think are elements that are the most useful for creating puzzles?
    Also: If you have resources on how to build interesting puzzles, please share them.

    submitted by /u/TylerDurden161
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment