• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Portal Dont eat me, im not a cake

    Portal Dont eat me, im not a cake


    Dont eat me, im not a cake

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    I made a japanese version of the Aperture Science logo

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:55 PM PST

    Got myself a nice portal poster and a few more coming

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PST

    What's the song that plays when you're moving very fast

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:08 PM PST

    Like when you're flying through the air or you use your momentum to fly through a portal and a little tune plays as you fly through the air. Is there a full song that has a name? Going through the soundtrack and can't seem to find it.

    EDIT: found something on a wiki page that said it was "Science is Fun", but I just listened to it and I don't believe this is what I was looking for... if anyone has any idea let me know!!

    submitted by /u/Sylkanis
    [link] [comments]

    How convenient

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:39 PM PST

    F-Stop

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Repost because I think the other one (since deleted) was hidden.

    F-Stop was a protoype of a conceptual Portal sequel. However, instead of shooting portals, you would take polaroid photographs from a camera. Whatever object you photographed would be saved onto that photo, and then you could place it down and control the size of the object, making it larger or smaller with the scroll wheel.

    If this sounds slightly familiar, that's because you may have heard of a game called Superliminal by PillowCastle, which was shown off at E3 and releases soon this month. Members of the dev team used to work a Valve, they straight up re used that concept and no one can say anything thanks to NDAs, contracts, whatever legal shit. That doll house was originally gonna be a barn house, just a sidenote.

    The game had other stuff too, I'm primarily going off memory. For example, the enemies in the game were gonna be these creepy mannequin-android things. They would follow you around and progressively get more worn down and creepy. They can be seen in Joe Han's 2013 Animation reel at 2:13 (linked below).

    Anyways yeah. Don't know if y'all will believe me or not. I don't care lol.

    https://vimeo.com/62512781

    submitted by /u/throwaway1900203
    [link] [comments]

    It was a trap

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:14 PM PST

    u/Daniel_Eriksson also in paint

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:32 AM PST

    Portal 2 Co-Op achievements

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Me and my friend have been grinding away at the co-op achievements for p2 and we're both down to the last 2. Professor portal, and friends list with benefits.

    If anyone can help us out I would much appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/AnyoneWhoIsEveryone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment