• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    Portal Cave Johnson meets political compass

    Portal Cave Johnson meets political compass


    Cave Johnson meets political compass

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:15 PM PST

    Well shit

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Here's my cover of Want You Gone from Portal 2. Enjoy!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:07 PM PST

    Anyone else just get an 8 gig update to portal 2?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:07 PM PST

    I just turned on my computer to see portal 2 getting an update so I checked the news on steam and there is nothing about there being an update. I was wondering if anyone else got an update or if this was just me for some reason. I did just move drives about a month ago and maybe steam is just realizing that there is some missing data.

    submitted by /u/TheGoodKappa
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I just found it, and I think its great!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment