• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 15, 2022

    Portal Thought you guys would enjoy this bug I got on my first playthrough

    Portal Thought you guys would enjoy this bug I got on my first playthrough


    Thought you guys would enjoy this bug I got on my first playthrough

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 01:33 AM PST

    We hope your brief detention in the Relaxation Vault has been a pleasant one

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 06:54 PM PST

    uh oh

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 06:34 AM PST

    Portal Reloaded made it to the Semi-Final!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 06:29 AM PST

    Portal 2 custom sounds

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 05:34 AM PST

    Hello, I'm new to creating portal coop experiences, but is there a way I can add custom sounds and/or voicelines to make the map more immersive?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/tawaypuh16
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 issue

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 08:16 PM PST

    I am in The Escape, floor 3. I have destroyed the neurotoxin container with the giant laser. The problem is I cannot return to Wheatley. The doors to the room he's in are shut and I can't find anywhere else in. Nowhere to portal in or anything.

    submitted by /u/roscoethehorse
    [link] [comments]

    Help with coop

    Posted: 15 Jan 2022 06:27 AM PST

    i was playng some portal 2 with my friend and after i completed the first 6 levels, the mass and velocity level didn t load . Please help me

    submitted by /u/Chouhenjiaotang
    [link] [comments]

    i need help finding a post

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 06:20 PM PST

    does anyone have the post that had custom portal app icons i tried finding them but i never did

    submitted by /u/Eboz255
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment