• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 2, 2021

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - December 2021

    Portal /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - December 2021


    /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase - December 2021

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:00 AM PST

    Hello, and again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one.

    The Enrichment Center is pleased to present the {{date %B %Y}} /r/Portal Test Chamber Showcase.

    Here, you may post links to up to three chambers, or one collection. You may post your own chamber or someone else's chamber, but if it was made by someone else, please be advised that Aperture Science regulations require you to credit the author. If you fail to do so, you must disregard any undeserved praise.

    Feedback and discussion about chambers you have tested in this thread is highly encouraged, as it helps creators to improve their work.

    Thank you, and have fun.

    -- GLaDOS

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ok cool what do I win?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:36 PM PST

    u/Quantumfreaky I see your 0.05% and raise you my 0.005%

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 07:44 AM PST

    Portal Stories: Mel Funko Pop Concept - Mel. Hope you guys like it! :)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 10:03 AM PST

    Is it to much?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 10:10 PM PST

    "Portal 1 + 2" Steam Custom Artwork Covers (400 x 600)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 01:36 PM PST

    somebody help me pls, how do i fix this?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 11:54 AM PST

    maymay

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 02:16 AM PST

    Spirit In The Sky Fan Video

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:55 PM PST

    I just finished Portal, can't believe i've missed this masterpiece for so long

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Whats Next? Are there new things if I play it again, or should I go to portal 2? Also, what is all this cake thing about?

    submitted by /u/EmGoches
    [link] [comments]

    PORTAL VR (!)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Don't know why but I kinda think VALVe will be recreating some of their franchises in VR like half-life.

    Think of Portal as a slower strategy game with getting around turrets with PORTAL GLOVES :D

    Just imagine..

    submitted by /u/Lapharel
    [link] [comments]

    what song was this one based on

    Posted: 02 Dec 2021 04:51 AM PST

    Portal 2 Funko Pop concept - Doug Rattmann. Hope you guys like it! :)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 11:41 AM PST

    the song i've listened to the most in 2021 being "still alive" is such a big honor for me.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 07:24 AM PST

    Made a better GlaDos Edit. Tutorial in the comments (DELETED MY LAST POST THIS ONE IS BETTER)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 05:32 AM PST

    6 days 15 hrs and now I have my very own weighted companion cube

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Ummmmm lol how did this happen xD

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 08:39 AM PST

    can you find all 7 video game references in this image?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Animaniacs references Portal 2

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Stage 18 in Portal (Xbox 360/Ps3) was hard to complete.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 12:41 PM PST

    I bought the orange box some 3-4 months ago so I could play that version of tf2, after some days of me playing tf2 I decided to touch the other games that came with the combo. I played some half life for the first time and after some 3 hours of playing it I got bored, then I played portal for the first time and I actually enjoyed it, I was doing so fine until stage 18, I was having a rough time completing it thanks to the controls, it was mostly the part where you have to teleport the ball to the small glass room, it was difficult for me to the point I decided to take a break from the game, a 2 day break, after that I decided to try once more in completing the stage, with some dumb luck I actually did it, I was surprised and finally got the motivation to complete the game. After a heart breaking fight with Gladdos I completed the game and was happy with my results, I seriously don't know how I never played this game before, it is really good.

    submitted by /u/Creative-Fix7776
    [link] [comments]

    Yes sir mr johnson

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 11:07 PM PST

    (CO OP) me and my friend accidentally went to the Art Therapy course. We've never played Portal before and this is a really hard course. Do we eventually go back to the normal courses?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2021 06:41 AM PST

    Somewhere in course 1 we found a way to get to the additional course. So we skipped all the other ones and are now doing all these difficult puzzles lol. Please help

    submitted by /u/Jorym99
    [link] [comments]

    I present to you: the worst Portal 2 theory ever made :D

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 07:19 PM PST

    What if WHEATley has some sort of connection to wheat? Maybe that's the simple reason he wanted to get out of Aperture so badly and into that wheat field on the surface? Go easy please I'm only 2 years old :)

    submitted by /u/Sky90Green
    [link] [comments]

    What would you rather listen to?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 12:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment