• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 7, 2021

    Portal What do you think of this?

    Portal What do you think of this?


    What do you think of this?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Mad Cave Johnson sounds

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Me and my mom made a portal gun. (Yes I know it looks bad)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    im trying to beat the game legit, but this level is truly a pain in the a**, so, without giving me the actual solution, could you guys give me a hint? thanks

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    craig

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    [S2FM] Are you still there?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    What the hell

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    I just did full cover of bombs for throwing at you with a metal ruler

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 01:59 AM PST

    Don't search up that song if you don't want spoilers

    submitted by /u/SubnauticaFan3
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know whats the song is played in the lil radio at the very beginning of the game?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    You know that radio in the room where you wake up. The song goes like da da-da-da da, da-da da da dun dun dun. It doesnt even have lyrics its just music.

    submitted by /u/cumpablo
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 explained by a core is up! Lemons not present because of temporal leakage.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys. New here.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Is there Portal (the original) for xbox 360 or original Xbox? I'm trying to find a console version online but I'm not seeing anything. Please don't spoil by the way, I really want to play these games blind. Is there a console version?

    submitted by /u/shaww01
    [link] [comments]

    How do you bind the time portal with the cmd? Portal reloaded

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    I'm trying to play portal reloaded on my laptop but can't spawn a time portal because I don't got a mouse. I tried looking at the options and there was no key inside setting. I checked the cmd by binding attack 2 and 3 but they don't exist. I also checked the list of binds but can't find it.

    submitted by /u/Visible-Building3895
    [link] [comments]

    Just a lil' post to talk about Hammer

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    I wanna know everyone's experiences with Hammer. So this is just a post to talk about what you've done with Hammer or what experiences you had.

    submitted by /u/god_oh_war
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment