• Breaking News

    Friday, November 12, 2021

    Portal Went exploring in the basement of my uni, found this Ratman hideout

    Portal Went exploring in the basement of my uni, found this Ratman hideout


    Went exploring in the basement of my uni, found this Ratman hideout

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Here's my small collection of all the Portal games including some unmentioned mods such as Portal Unity and Epic Edition :)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:07 PM PST

    if you'd placed 2 portals vertical from eachother and placed a thing in it woudn't it float because gravity

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 03:41 AM PST

    so forces can go through portals that include gravity so wouldn't a thing float or at least fall slower

    submitted by /u/C3H5N3O9death
    [link] [comments]

    This is the building housing the SuperMUC, a supercomputer and its giving me Portal vibes (Located Garching near Munich)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Hmmmmm

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 03:08 PM PST

    This song made me cry so much

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 05:52 PM PST

    Had this custom companion cube made for my girlfriend's birthday! Love how it turned out

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Portal 2 is hilarious. I should've played so much sooner.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Got into 3ds Max lately due to my courses, decided to model a companion cube :)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Portal 3

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Do you think we will get anything close to Portal 3 game in the future? For me it's a no but i wanna know your opinions.

    submitted by /u/Im_PewDiePies_Sven
    [link] [comments]

    (Portal Reloaded) Is it possible to get the companion cube?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 09:37 PM PST

    I'm giving $10 to the first person to complete my test.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 03:52 PM PST

    I'm giving $10 to the first person to complete my test.

    I made this test a while ago. I've given it to my friends who play portal. They seem to have a pretty hard time figuring it out. There are some poor design elements, ways in which things could be made more clear to the player, and there are ways in which you can lose a bit of progress fairly quickly. Those things account for it's difficulty, but other than that I think it's difficult in a mostly fair way. Had I known about Beemod when I made it, I would have fixed a lot of those poor design elements.

    It literally went nowhere on the workshop. There's probably a lot of reasons why, but fundamentally I think it's a fun, challenging test that's worth playing. Or maybe it's not. Regardless, I'll give a whopping $10, that's almost 75% of my hourly wage, to the first person who completes it and posts a video of them doing it on youtube as proof. 45 minutes of my time, plus the time I put into making it, for no more than 45 minutes of yours. Easy deal.

    https://preview.redd.it/xc2ctixo02z71.jpg?width=1483&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7358474492a4d1d6588fcacf9576733d0e7d51d2

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2008211467

    submitted by /u/throwawayjawaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Coop Retrying connection to server issue

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 05:32 PM PST

    Everytime i try playing Co Op with a friend, whether I host or not, player 2 will always lag like crazy and its almost unplayable.

    I know that its not a server problem because other friends have played and it worked just fine

    I know its not an internet problem because running a speed test gives me 40mb/s

    I know its not a firewall problem because I tried disabling it and playing, but the problem persisted.

    Please tell me how to fix this issue!

    submitted by /u/ValkAdrenaline
    [link] [comments]

    The charisma you overlooked in Portal 1

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 04:50 AM PST

    GLaDOS sings the L4D2 song

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Camera bug (?) when exit the portals

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Hello, I've already played portal some years ago and wanted to replay it now. The first time I played it on Windows, but now I have Linux, and there is one thing that makes me crazy and practically impossible some puzzles.

    It often happens that when I esc a portal my camera doesn't get fixed in front of me but starts rotating all around and obviously is super hard to aim/control in air.

    Now, I'm pretty sure that on Windows there wasn't this problem, but can you assure me that, maybe I'm remembering bad and I just don't know how to play 😅

    If instead the problem exist, does someone knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/BioTheHuman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment