• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 17, 2021

    Portal I have found a solution to the portal paradox

    Portal I have found a solution to the portal paradox


    I have found a solution to the portal paradox

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Fly Me to the Moon

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:42 PM PST

    This is how cave johnson sounds in german

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:44 PM PST

    Work in progress remake of a level from Portal

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 03:04 AM PST

    It is (kind of) possible to bring the radio to the moon

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:38 PM PST

    How do you make a mod like Ps:M

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 05:53 PM PST

    Sensitivity seems off when returning to both games

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 01:43 PM PST

    I saw a lamp recently that reminded me of GLaDOS, and now my Portal nerdiness has been revived.

    I want to revisit both games, but after quickly launching them both, i have noticed that the sensitivity feels really weird on both games. Not that i've not set it up correctly, but there is something about the way the sensitivity is programmed that i just can never seem to hit the right spot? When i move the mouse slowly it feels right, but when i look behind me its going to fast somehow. Is this a known "issue", and has it ever been adressed by someone?

    Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/LordSkredde
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment