• Breaking News

    Friday, October 22, 2021

    Portal This was a triumph-

    Portal This was a triumph-


    This was a triumph-

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    I made Wheatly pins! (link to buy in comments)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Cheating game doesn't let me cheese ( prortal reloaded lvl 22 )

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    theory for the end of portal 2

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    what if she deletes carolynn because she couldn't handle the pain of losing her daughter, of having to let her daughter go and the guilt of what she did to her. and after that, she wouldve been all alone

    submitted by /u/Ribyx
    [link] [comments]

    was messing around with the console and...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    WILL PORTAL 1 AND 2 EVER BE FREE TO PLAY TEMPORARILY?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL, I'M LEGALLY BLIND, THIS HELPS ME SEE THE LETTERS BETTER. THANKS.

    ANYWAYS, SORRY TO BUG YOU ALL AGAIN, AND I KNOW THIS MAY SEEM GREEDY BUT AS I ASK ABOVE, WILL THE 2 GAMES EVER BE FREE TO PLAY TEMPORARILY? I'M ONLY ASKING THIS, NOT TRYING TO BE OR SOUND GREEDY, BUT BECAUSE I HONESTLY DON'T WANNA PAY FOR SOMETHING[S] I MIGHT NOT ENJOY PLAYING. I KNOW THEY'RE NOT EXPENSIVE, BUT I LIVE ON A FIXED INCOME AND THOUGHT $10 ISN'T A BAD THING, I WANNA MAKE SURE SOMETHING'S GOING TO DEFINITELY BE WORTH IT BEFORE I BUY IT.

    submitted by /u/GORYGIRL1996
    [link] [comments]

    Here we are again..

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Aight this be one the last times I post this here

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    Mods for Portal 2

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Greetings! What is the best mod for Portal 2 ?

    submitted by /u/Puttison_TF3
    [link] [comments]

    How to make an endless portal fall

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I wanna know how to make one, is it easy? please help me out

    submitted by /u/BTD6IsCool
    [link] [comments]

    Made a fan video on the series of games Portal

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    A couple of months ago I decided to move in the direction of 3D motion and for the start I decided to enroll in the course of Isaev's Workshop. The theme I chose is this favorite childhood game from Valve. Hope you like it.

    instagram.com/notlst

    https://reddit.com/link/qcrt2x/video/wprbqroz1tu71/player

    submitted by /u/noTLST
    [link] [comments]

    Portal 2 is available in four languages only

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Greetings! Why was the dubbing of the Portal 2 game limited to only four languages?

    submitted by /u/Puttison_TF3
    [link] [comments]

    The subtitles are broken, can someone tell me why and how to fix it? I'm using linux by the way.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment