• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 23, 2021

    Portal Went to ComicCon a couple weeks ago and cosplayed as Chell :)

    Portal Went to ComicCon a couple weeks ago and cosplayed as Chell :)


    Went to ComicCon a couple weeks ago and cosplayed as Chell :)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Someone remember train demo in Portal? In 2014, when i complete Portal, i notice a demo of other game in main menu. I clicked, spawned in the empty van with wooden seats. It was a night outside the train, and i exit immediately, because somehow it was very scary. Sorry for my bad english.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Cave Johnson is tired of among us

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Why is it not working? Been stuck here for a long time trying to find out what to do, then googled a walk-through, and it's not working.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    I drew all the cores

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Barley

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    I know this trend died long ago, but I made this and didn't want it to go to waste

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Trying to subdue all Turrets non-lethally. This one is pain. Any ideas how to get it without killing it?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Diesel T-shirt with Aperture science logo?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    has anyone wondered who this person is? and no, it isint chell because 1 they dont have a portal gun and 2 we can still reconize in the photo how it looks like it was portal 1 glados and chell was on the surface when we beat glados

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    I need help with a fan game I'm trying to make

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Portal is one of my most favorite games and I have wanted to make a fan game of it for a while now. The problem is, I can't find the actual assets for the game. Does anyone here know where I can get the assets for the game? Btw I plan on making the game in Godot.

    submitted by /u/Cool_gamer521
    [link] [comments]

    Oh no it’s glados

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Got a PS3 portal 2 game and the key for steam don't work.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Hello portal 2 community,

    as mentioned in the subject I got a portal 2 game from a reseller and it contains a code for steam to get the pc version of this awesome game. Didn't expected that and I was happy! Tried to redeem that code and as expected it don't work. Also tried to get an alternative key from steam itself by write a message to the support team. Well, of course it didn't work. Any chance to make this work? The online feature on PS3 also don't work (anymore I guess).

    Thanks for your help in advance and stay healthy everyone!

    submitted by /u/MegaMatze
    [link] [comments]

    I teach Physics

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm teaching a physics class at a special one on one school and wanted to incorporate Portal into my class. My student is super into video games so I think it'll be a fun way to explore concepts with her. Any chance anyone has a worksheet or recommendations for concepts to explore with different levels and such?

    I've played the co-op on Portal 2 with my brother, but never the first or second single player game. I figured I could try to run through both but I don't know if I have time for that. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/jupeman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment