• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Portal The weighted companion Keychain will never threaten to stab you and infact cannot speak

    Portal The weighted companion Keychain will never threaten to stab you and infact cannot speak


    The weighted companion Keychain will never threaten to stab you and infact cannot speak

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    You have been in suspension for 999999999999999999...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Dynamic Machines Video

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Some random doodles I made

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Modeled, printed and printed a mini Wheatley for a friend. The eye is resin cast in translucent blue resin with a piece of reflective tape behind it.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Are little edits welcome in here?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    This reminded me of portal so I figured I'd post it here.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I made consept art for a AI supercomputer what should I name it?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    I saw an video about an new mod teaser that is really underrated, the person has 278ish subscribers, so I decided to show here the mod here :D and it has an cool soundtrack too

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    I need help with getting professor portal

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    <Spoiler> Video request

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Spoiler for portal 2

    Does anyone have a clip of GlaDOs saying that wheatley's only purpose was to be to block her intelligence from growing? I don't know how she said it in english because I played the game in german but if I'd translate the convo it would go a bit like this:

    Glados: "Now I remember who you are! The scientists have tried to keep me from getting too intelligent, to they created an intelligence blocker for me, with the intend of creating the biggest coward in history! And that blocker was you! Yes you! You're only purpose of existance is to be dumb and a coward!"

    Wheatley: "I AM NOT A COWARD!"

    This is really a vague memory, but maybe somebody remembers in what test chamber / chapter it wasor has a clip of it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CuBiCbutlame
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment